Final say March

53 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

il bet on it being hijacked by the extreme left and using it to try push through another ref vote.  the fcuking queen should have closed down westminster for the shambles theyve caused and let the mod run the place until a proper british party takes over.

The fimal say remain celebs line up vince cable cnt Deliah Smith can’t cook fk all Jeremy clarkson fkn lunch Steve coogan funny cnt   but needs help , Bob Geldof dirty smelly cnt who started all this feed the world shit , the Brexit celebs line up inc my names michael Caine the mans a legend  , Roger Daltrey singer for one of the worlds best rock bands which inc the best drummer moonie and he likes a but of  fly fishing  ? Ian beefy Botham ??????? Top man on the pitch with bat n ball and a beer likes fishing  , Liz Hurley horny bitch who loves the U.K.great lass she is  , sol Campbell the rock in defence  for England and Joan Collins every mans dream 30 yr back and a top lass who loves a beer ? no brainer really which side we’re on 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It’s no surprise the leftie liberal news to over exaggerate the numbers  yeh there was a few thousand spotty face kids ther along with the vast majority of the U.K. s school teachers to help them along the route with soy snacks , all in all it was a fair collection of leftie whingy whiny moaning cnts no more than ,,,,,75,000   at a guess no where near the liberty and livelihood march 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, sussex said:

Fcuk we would all eat well ! ...? .. even if we still went to hell in a handcart we would at least be well fed ..gets my vote .

Lol I had better things to do than antagonise the loosers  great to see the Lord Mayor of London lol proper jockey cnt giving his bile , it’s the liberal leftie way to lie accuse cheat and generally behave like a load of fkn morons bet the pubs in London never earnt a tanner and the only food consumed all day was lettuce and soy beans   The local UKIP gang were out local so  I helped them sort the eu out 

6B0E0CB8-5B6D-430F-8E88-E0867A56E39B.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2