Pout of control !

So, while civilization as we know it collapses around our ears, here's another important news story that you probably missed..............

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7522768/drink-drive-ex-on-the-beach-star-20-stuns-cops-by-claiming-her-surgically-enhanced-lips-were-too-big-to-blow-into-the-breathalyser/

:D

• Haha 1

If you look at the first picture then the second you wouldn't know they are the same person.

My Grandad was right..... He said "Son you'll pick a woman in such poor light that you'd never choose a suit in"

At least when I was out on the pull, what you saw is what you got.  With all that slap you'd swear they were different people the following day.

Edited by Outofnowhere
  • Like 2

This is a showing of how shallow society has become where very few seem to have any  sort of self esteem.  Right the way from about 10 year olds. The ... do I  conform to what is thought to be the norm. A situation of bullying, self harm, drug taking , suicides, and the nonsense of black gangs knifing others over RESPECT !! ? Girls and body form. It is a disaster that is a growing menace. In contrast to the institutions of years gone by where children were abused, unfortunates were subjected to humiliation and people were consigned to a life of servitude and people like saville and  Cyril Smith preyed on unfortunates with this even happeningby Asian gangs. And nothing is done about it. The ones that should be relied on such as the police and politicians are often involved and cover it up. Only the other day I received an e-mail advising that three people had unfriended me on social media.!!!   Firstly that 3 people had unfriended me .!!! If this were true I would have been happy because  that would mean that I didnt have to consider 3 other people and this would have been impossible because I'm not on any social media.