Any lurcher pup about

I no it’s a long shot but would anyone have any well bred foxing pup or plan on breeding any. I no it’s a long shot. I haven’t had a lurcher in about 10 years because of the lack of rabbits around me. The pup will be reared with the best and want for nothing and will not be passed from pillar to post. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Preferably something without Saluki blood in it 

Edited by shaneg

34 minutes ago, derry lad said:

more than welcome lad ? 

FairPlay pal this time last year I had to get my runner pts and if it wasn't for delboy187 off here I'd of been fcuked and stuck with some shit off done deal he sorted me out with not one but two pups, there's some good lads on this site

• Like 5

there's good and bad everywhere pal, as i said to shane these pups would never have been advertised tbh all were gifted mostly local I'll see them progress, I put a post up early this year after a terrier pup think I had one reply he knows who he is bitch never took but it was appreciated ? 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

FairPlay pal this time last year I had to get my runner pts and if it wasn't for delboy187 off here I'd of been fcuked and stuck with some shit off done deal he sorted me out with not one but two pups, there's some good lads on this site

That’s it I have a list of friend the length of my arm with terriers that would help me out but lurchers is a different story I’m not in the known when it comes to lurchers. And I’d be f****d if I was going to buy someone’s else’s rubbish of DoneDeal 

• Like 3
Just now, derry lad said:

having just got some terriers again i soon learned I used to have friends that kept terriers, drove the country probably bought somebody's rubbish off donedeal ? 

The best dogs are alway gifted because they are bred for the right reasons 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, shaneg said:

The best dogs are alway gifted because they are bred for the right reasons 

just out of interest  from your post, how the pup bred ?  and gifted pup   is brill, pity not more like him in the lurcher game . 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, bird said:

just out of interest  from your post, how the pup bred ?  and gifted pup   is brill, pity not more like him in the lurcher game . 

Mothers a 1/2 greyhound 1/4 wheaten 1/4 whippet and fathers a 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, shaneg said:

Mothers a 1/2 greyhound 1/4 wheaten 1/4 whippet and fathers a 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound 

sounds good that, plenty of grit in there for teeth job, and that drop of whippet in there should drop the size down a bit, and give bit more agility, a  bullx whippet x grey  good x, and wheaten might give bit better coat. what you got dog or bitch, and what size will they make 25-26in   70 odd lb  ?