Lightforce question

6 hours ago, All-terrain said:

got the lightforce Enforcer with dimmer on, good bit of kit , atb At

I’ve got the same lamp, much better than any 170 for me depending on what you need. I started to take a smaller handheld lamp when I went out closer to home at the start of the season but I soon went back to the 240

Did anybody invent an led with dimmer yet or can it be done. There was a guy on here offering 3 different settings but none with volume control similar to a radio. I've 22amp tracer lithium battery 2 years and still haven't been able to wear it out in one night .

6 hours ago, All-terrain said:

I cant take to LED ones jiggy,ive used a Deben tracer 170 halogen with round dimmer switch on back for years, ive tried most lamps and that's what suits me best, the enforcer I have is similar so i should get on with it after few uses, the bigger lamps are decent enough but for me the 170 is enough,lithium are a godsend my back wouldn't be half as bad if they was out when I was a kid ?? atb At

Same as that. Stick to halogen ( old school) but I have to admit I like the little light lithium battery's. I don't miss the days when lead car battery acid was running down your back burning holes in your T shirt and god forbid what types of cancers that could cause in years to come. Young and dumb.