One for the irish boys

2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

so you want to mix with a bunch of lurcher hating greyhound men ,lol  be grand if you go and dont tell them youre a b*****d greyhound keeper ,lol...every man woman and child that owns a lurcher /whippet /or GOD FORBID A SAAAALUUUKIII are the enemy ...and believe me ,,they do look upon you as the enemy.....a lad was on here a while back looking for long nets suitable for netting hares ,,,next time an ad like that is on it would be nice if the person asking got NOOOO  help whatsoever,as they rape the countryside of hares for their own sport and making sure us \\criminals\\ dont have any sport at all..car vandalism and physical beatings have been an occurrence in the past to other partaking in the pursuit of a bit of a hunt ,,unfair police scrutiny and down right bullying is not a rarity...so if  you fancy going to the greyhound meets ...keep yer mouth shut about owning a long dog or lurcher

I own a bull cross so they leave me alone. ???. In all seriousness though me and a mate had 3 arseholes pull shotguns on us one night while out lamping because they thought we were running their hares and us on permission. ???

22 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I own a bull cross so they leave me alone. ???. In all seriousness though me and a mate had 3 arseholes pull shotguns on us one night while out lamping because they thought we were running their hares and us on permission. ???

Thats complete bollix...who do they think they are....id call the armed response police and get their gun licences revoked

• Like 1

We had the same 1 night 3 big men with shotguns pulled us accuseing us of lamping there hares while were out lamping foxes with mainly bull bred lurchers tried explaining have no intrest in your hares and if i did i would have a saluki bred lurcher they were haveing none of it and got more bullish, when i gave my lurcher and lamp to my  pal and said come on then drop your gun me and  you sort this like men there balls shrunk and none of them would step up show no fair to these cowards.

• Like 2

Try that down ballycotton /ballymacoda area mighty celt....it wont work...they will gladly have a cut with you ...theres a cop down that way thats an absolute c**t..hes had a few lads locked up in the ladt mont or so...a proper bollix

25 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Thats complete bollix...who do they think they are....id call the armed response police and get their gun licences revoked

This took place a good few years ago jigsaw and because of the area we were in I don’t think the cops would of been taking our side lol. I worked with the lad who had given us permission ( his wife’s family farm) and the next day when I told him what had happened he said he’d sort it out and fair play to him he did, sounds a bit far fetched but he actually had a dictaphone in his pocket when he went to see one of the cnuts and let me hear his mumbling gravelling apology. Lol.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

This took place a good few years ago jigsaw and because of the area we were in I don’t think the cops would of been taking our side lol. I worked with the lad who had given us permission ( his wife’s family farm) and the next day when I told him what had happened he said he’d sort it out and fair play to him he did, sounds a bit far fetched but he actually had a dictaphone in his pocket when he went to see one of the cnuts and let me hear his mumbling gravelling apology. Lol.

ive had something similar ,,followed from the road when i was in the field with the dogs ,,i came back to the farm yard and 4 bullys got out ,,started to tell me theyd be more than happy to shoot the dog  etc...i called the farmer who was working in the shed and he scattered them to fuk ,lol told them never to say a word against me or ever enter his land again ,,i had a big smile on my face that day i tell you  ,lol

• Like 4