Meghan Markle tubbed.

15 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yep ? 

you can guess who the engineer is behind it. 

I’m sure if he falls on hard times , he can get a job flying an apache again . 

Those were the times before he got brainwashed, I've done some stupid things for a bit of p**sy, but I've never changed my whole outlook on life, might have told a few fibs though! 

• Haha 1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know.... he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and

Posted Images

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yep ? 

you can guess who the engineer is behind it. 

I’m sure if he falls on hard times , he can get a job flying an apache again . 

he soon want his  grandmother  backhanders , when they run out of money , carnt stand her , ok every man to him self, not keen on her looks, and deff  think she false personality . they wont be missed by me lol  , not keen on any of them , apart from the queen , charlie  bit of div , but harmless  ok  lol

• Like 1

Don’t see what all the excitement is about. You only get one life so you’ve got to chart your own course..., fcuk everyone else, even if that’s family, the queen and future kings, the establishment, media and much of the British public. And if its three less mouths I’ve got to feed, then fair play to them. At least Harry’s not noncing young girls. Seems he’d get less sh!t off some people if he was.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, robertb123 said:

Did anyone see their statement? is it just me that when someone says they're progressive, I just think w**ker!

Absolutely her doings see the boredom has got to her already, she will get him back home and start preaching that the brothas think he should be donating his ill gotten wealth to the hood as it’s the black thing to do then she will divorce him. Harry soon be back on the phone to granny

It’s all well and good wanting a quite life and to do your own thing but do it at your expense and off your own back  , they have just spent £2.5 million of public money refurbishing  a house  that was given to them , drop the tittles , drop the civil list money , drop the duchy money and if you want body guarding you pay the £600,000 it costs , and don’t live off the back of being a royal ...trouble is when you have been spoon fed one end and arse wiped the other all your life you  have no real concept of ordinary life where you get up go to work every day .He was born into a very privaliged position and has lived well off it , she has wanted and craved fame and fortune and now has it , now all of a sudden they want the quite life hopping from entitled estate to hide away but all the time cashing in on the royal patronage ..nice work if you can get it ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No matter what is said, she will be getting the blame by the public anyway, stupid bitch should have embraced that life and got a couple of deerhound grey crosses and went deer coarsing or took up the salmon fishing and fished the scotch rivers, but nooooo she prob just sat in front of the net looking for stuff to be offended about whilst lecturing us mere mortals an eco living whilst jet setting on private jets fs Lololol 

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, sussex said:

It’s all well and good wanting a quite life and to do your own thing but do it at your expense and off your own back  , they have just spent £2.5 million of public money refurbishing  a house  that was given to them , drop the tittles , drop the civil list money , drop the duchy money and if you want body guarding you pay the £600,000 it costs , and don’t live off the back of being a royal ...trouble is when you have been spoon fed one end and arse wiped the other all your life you  have no real concept of ordinary life where you get up go to work every day .He was born into a very privaliged position and has lived well off it , she has wanted and craved fame and fortune and now has it , now all of a sudden they want the quite life hopping from entitled estate to hide away but all the time cashing in on the royal patronage ..nice work if you can get it ...

Read somewhere that they trade marked Sussex Royals as few weeks ago

There's plenty of heirs and spares now for Harry to step away from his duty if he wishes. And tbh I can't really blame him given the weight being a member of that family must be to bare. They claim to want to be financially self sufficient and I respect that.

HOWEVER, not consulting the Queen and the Crown first and just announcing it on Instagram is f***ing bad form and speaks volumes imo.

I always thought he took after his grandfather HRH Prince Phillip, but now there's definite tones of his father and the Queens uncle, the disgraced King that abdicated.

Edited by Born Hunter

I just can’t see how this is going to work ? He had just had his gaff refurbished at tax payers expense to the tune of 2.5 million . Will he pay us back ? He will still need protection . Is he going to pay for that ? What about their “carbon footprint “ that she is so worried about? Jetting backwards and forwards from Canada . I used to think that Harry was one of the better members of the Royal family, but the guy has been well and truly “pussy whooped”!!!

• Like 2