Meghan Markle tubbed.

On 16/10/2018 at 10:23, TOMO said:

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young man ...I would imagin there kids will be beautifull too and if there not so what...

going back to the ugly baby comments about half cast babys...don't forget megan is half cast and is a stunner......and on a personal level theres lads on this site that have seen my own 3 kids and they will all tell you how good looking they are...

find it hard to believe there are grown men on here slagging off an unborn child....shame

Kati still asks of you and yours... she's never gotten over their eyes ???

• Like 1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know.... he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and

Posted Images

On 16/10/2018 at 13:47, Born Hunter said:

Where am I in this THL queue for Megan if Harry has an 'accident'? I must be getting near to the front with you lot all not interested? :laugh:

I fancy my chances if it's just down to me and Tomo. :whistling:

Not sure mate... old Tomo has form :laugh:

• Haha 2

Just seen your post tomo..

Am sure your kids are great pal .

Eny piss taking i put on here is just in jest..

Never 2 course upset but if the tables was turned i would get upset i would think.

No a fence  intended is all am trying 2 say lol..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I think Wills maybe having a tough time at the minute....if the rumours are true!!

Aye, but 3 kids and maybe another means Leroy is getting no where near the throne of England.......give em a few quid and f**k em off to France 

• 8 months later...
Just now, robertb123 said:

Did anyone see their statement? is it just me that when someone says they're progressive, I just think w**ker!

Yep ? 

you can guess who the engineer is behind it. 

I’m sure if he falls on hard times , he can get a job flying an apache again . 

• Like 1