Meghan Markle tubbed.

Wait for the divorce, that will be the next thing........

Always a great idea to marry a half chat divorcee b list actress.

Whatever, I think we all know how this ends.

• Like 4

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know.... he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Wait for the divorce, that will be the next thing........

Always a great idea to marry a half chat divorcee b list actress.

Whatever, I think we all know how this ends.

Before the divorce she will have him dressed like Elton john on a Saturday night claiming he’s a transgenderpansexualrsturbo with a bottom end rebuild, then she will drop him like the bbc dropped jimmy saville.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

I just can’t see how this is going to work ? He had just had his gaff refurbished at tax payers expense to the tune of 2.5 million . Will he pay us back ? He will still need protection . Is he going to pay for that ? What about their “carbon footprint “ that she is so worried about? Jetting backwards and forwards from Canada . I used to think that Harry was one of the better members of the Royal family, but the guy has been well and truly “pussy whooped”!!!

Lol pussy whipped... sure markles a transgender... hes just like his uncle louis 

10 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

If he gets to live in canada i want to know how he got thru the immigration process so damn quick

I started to fill out on of those on application forms for Canada. See it pop up on here. Was just starting to to fill it out  when I had to leave it. Ten mins later I had the Canadian embassy calling to see did I need help to finish the application. LOL 

Atb j 

What...you mean to say a black is causing disruption,chaos and nonconformity amongst white people ?.....no i dont believe you ?

Anyone would think Harrys interracial romance was planned to promote further race mixing and the corrosion of normal traditional white society.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What...you mean to say a black is causing disruption,chaos and nonconformity amongst white people ?.....no i dont believe you ?

Anyone would think Harrys interracial romance was planned to promote further race mixing and the corrosion of normal traditional white society.

I’m shocked there’s not been a gay Royal ?

• Confused 1

I feel for him. He seems like a decent sort and, if he wants her as his missus and, wants to move away and be happy, good luck to him.

I suppose as far as the royal family goes, he's a bit of a spare part - he'll always be in his brothers shadow and, he'll never be king.

Because of who he is, he can never lead a normal life either.

Maybe the wide open spaces in Canada will make him feel like he's got some normality and privacy.

21 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A bloke of privledge wanting to cut his own path and live as quiet a life as someone like he can and he's slated for it .

42% of marriages in England and Wales will eventually end in Divorce.

Average marriage lasts 12 yrs in UK

8.4 percent of married couples divorce every year.

So if it does go tits up Harry would be far from alone .

...& that % go’s up within the royal family so I guess it’s inevitable ?