Meghan Markle tubbed.

To be fair to some of the decryers ...it makes absolutely zero difference . None whatsoever . 

However the royals are one of the few unflinching institutions in this country . Tradition, a public face and duty are admirable qualities in any person or nation. 

Prince Harry was once , less than three years ago , the second most popular member after the queen. 

Less than 20 months ago , he was stood with his new bride on a day that showed the best of Britain in the timeless scene of a royal wedding. 

The ridiculousness of that reverend , the circus of her mother and father and their respective attendances should have been seen as a cause for shame rather than celebrating. 

For the king of England’s brother to be turned into a Toronto dwelling yoga practitioner cheapens our figure head family and therefore us. 

The celebratory reaction of the left leaning celebrity non entities on social media is nothing short of infuriating. Megan Markle wasn’t “sent to spread diversity” or as “a message to coloured girls” as several no marks are proclaiming. She should have wound her f***ing neck in and respected her new role. Like anyone else would be expected to do . 

And as for a quiet life , the term “Sussex royals “ was quietly trademarked not too long ago. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know.... he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and

Posted Images

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Magine they moves USA, big fcuk off bomb hits Buckingham an turns it’s into buckingnam? then they come back as king an queen? general section would lose it shit ?

that's feck all katchum.

imagine aliens come down and beam up the whole royal family 

and then they come back as king and queen..

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Royals are already a race of alien space lizard ?

and i 100% agree.

its the ginger alien space lizard's i cant get my head around..

who would of thought that you can get ginger alien's.

the world's fecked lol

52 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

To be fair to some of the decryers ...it makes absolutely zero difference . None whatsoever . 

However the royals are one of the few unflinching institutions in this country . Tradition, a public face and duty are admirable qualities in any person or nation. 

Prince Harry was once , less than three years ago , the second most popular member after the queen. 

Less than 20 months ago , he was stood with his new bride on a day that showed the best of Britain in the timeless scene of a royal wedding. 

The ridiculousness of that reverend , the circus of her mother and father and their respective attendances should have been seen as a cause for shame rather than celebrating. 

For the king of England’s brother to be turned into a Toronto dwelling yoga practitioner cheapens our figure head family and therefore us. 

The celebratory reaction of the left leaning celebrity non entities on social media is nothing short of infuriating. Megan Markle wasn’t “sent to spread diversity” or as “a message to coloured girls” as several no marks are proclaiming. She should have wound her f***ing neck in and respected her new role. Like anyone else would be expected to do . 

And as for a quiet life , the term “Sussex royals “ was quietly trademarked not too long ago. 

That my brother is an absolutely spot on assessment! 

On the London new tonight they had 3 wogs who apparently sang in the black choir at her wedding (?) giving their assessment on what it means for the royal family!.........because obviously second generation immigrants have a much better grasp on our 1000 year old royal family ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2