Meghan Markle tubbed.

3 hours ago, kanny said:

Are they giving up the titles then? 

They should do if he's going then he should just go. We shouldn't allow him another penny of tax money for security or anything else. Be interesting to see if his marriage lasts without any of gains he has for being a royal. Probably not 100% his decision truth be known.  a bit of pussy can do strange things to a man. My brother changed his name and disowned his family 23 years ago for a bit of pussy the knob head. 

• Like 3

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know.... he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Politicians run the country ,make decisions, shit most of the time ,but royals do nowt ,they are the same as a castle ,stately home ,a tourist attraction nothing more nothing less !

Our constitutional monarchy gives a check on government that is free of the partisan childish BS that goes on in the Commons, historically answerable only to God. Whether there is still value in that today might be questionable but I think it's quite indisputable the contribution our monarchy makes to our world leading diplomatic and soft power. The UK would be a hell of a lot poorer without them.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

I don’t think anyone actually cares, it’s more a collective groan because everyone knew she was going to f**k up the apple cart.......dopey prick had the pick of every well bred bit of English breeding stock in the Cotswolds and decides to shack up with a spade actress who’s already had one geezer f**k her off.

Of course is was going to be a balls up from start to finish.......as I say, just wait for the rest of the Americanised drama that’s inevitably going to play out.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t think anyone actually cares, it’s more a collective groan because everyone knew she was going to f**k up the apple cart.......dopey prick had the pick of every well bred bit of English breeding stock in the Cotswolds and decides to shack up with a spade actress who’s already had one geezer f**k her off.

Of course is was going to be a balls up from start to finish.......as I say, just wait for the rest of the Americanised drama that’s inevitably going to play out.

Yeah that’s right know one cares do they? ?

41 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Heard on the radio that a spokesman for the Royal family said they were disappointed. The radio commentator also said that they hadn't expressed their disapppointment about Andrew ?

Cheers, D.

He was only hanging out with a convicted nonce, nothing this serious!

6 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Yeah that’s right know one cares do they? ?

Prince Phillip: “Where did I leave the phone number of that French limo company?” Lol 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Prince Phillip: “Where did I leave the phone number of that French limo company?” Lol 

To be fair there’s a bunch of failed marriages to supposedly well bred people between them. Only the gay one made his marriage work!

I don’t think breeding has much to do with succesful marriages?

I actually don’t mind the bloke, so good luck to him....

On 21/10/2018 at 16:58, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In afghan he was protected , he likely had an rmp or sf close protection team embedded in his section whilst he was there with the blues and royals 

whilst in the aac , he wouldn’t have needed it , he was an apache pilot ffs 

I feel no gripes about this at all , hes the future king of England’s brother and was obviously a hvt, fair play to him for deploying , 

i was similarly protected whilst on tour , I have these things called “friends “ all around me 

61D59F18-6910-4063-B7D5-8945F340AD33.jpeg

94E63911-4A4C-44DA-AD18-FCBF7D59E552.jpeg

That’s 100% you dead on the floor in the killing house !.......don’t tell me I already know, grenade casualty ! 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

To be fair there’s a bunch of failed marriages to supposedly well bred people between them. Only the gay one made his marriage work!

I don’t think breeding has much to do with succesful marriages?

I actually don’t mind the bloke, so good luck to him....

I don’t know mate, let all just wait for the book and the mini series after the divorce. Lol 

• Haha 1