Meghan Markle tubbed.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know.... he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and

Posted Images

18 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Nothing to do with her skin just don’t rate her , if it was Nicole sherzinger or salma Hayek I would be there with my tongue hanging out ?

I wouldn’t say no to a bit of that mullericious that’s for sure?. As for Harry and his misses I wish em the best hope the pregnancy and birth goes well for them.

7 hours ago, TOMO said:

come on stiffy.....you know us civvies aint a clue about all that soldier talk.....what the feck is a biff?

It means he was medically downgraded for a lot of the time he was at his unit 

he did like rehabilitation swimming as there is a pool where he was stationed 

although in reality he was probably easier to protect in a nice warm pool than he would be on a 8 mile running loop on the training area 

In afghan he was protected , he likely had an rmp or sf close protection team embedded in his section whilst he was there with the blues and royals 

whilst in the aac , he wouldn’t have needed it , he was an apache pilot ffs 

I feel no gripes about this at all , hes the future king of England’s brother and was obviously a hvt, fair play to him for deploying , 

i was similarly protected whilst on tour , I have these things called “friends “ all around me 

61D59F18-6910-4063-B7D5-8945F340AD33.jpeg

94E63911-4A4C-44DA-AD18-FCBF7D59E552.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 6 months later...
On 21/10/2018 at 16:58, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In afghan he was protected , he likely had an rmp or sf close protection team embedded in his section whilst he was there with the blues and royals 

whilst in the aac , he wouldn’t have needed it , he was an apache pilot ffs 

I feel no gripes about this at all , hes the future king of England’s brother and was obviously a hvt, fair play to him for deploying , 

i was similarly protected whilst on tour , I have these things called “friends “ all around me 

61D59F18-6910-4063-B7D5-8945F340AD33.jpeg

94E63911-4A4C-44DA-AD18-FCBF7D59E552.jpeg

Is that you laying on the floor having just been killed for the seven hundredth time by a grenade?

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

At least Kate has kept everything safe and tidy......

I think Wills maybe having a tough time at the minute....if the rumours are true!!