Meghan Markle tubbed.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know.... he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ll disagree a little there dido but yes he was 

he was also on the biff a lot 

that’s 100 %

come on stiffy.....you know us civvies aint a clue about all that soldier talk.....what the feck is a biff?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Big Ron said:

If he was 100% protected he wouldn't of gone to the conflict areas full stop , How can you tell her personality off the telly  ? ? So because she was an actress so she must of slept with the right blokes ? Come on Ray please thats the biggest load of shit you have ever wrote on here .

ok maybe ive got his army stuff  wrong, and nobody really knows what went on when he was serving for his country  fair enough , but i havent got it wrong regards her deff , i still say he wont be married to her in 12 years time   mate, i put a £20 on it .

6 minutes ago, bird said:

ok maybe ive got his army stuff  wrong, and nobody really knows what went on when he was serving for his country  fair enough , but i havent got it wrong regards her deff , i still say he wont be married to her in 12 years time   mate, i put a £20 on it .

To be honest that went through my mind when I first heard about the impending marriage!

Only time will tell if we get that one right!

13 minutes ago, bird said:

with all your ailments ray are you going to be around in 12 years to honour that bet 

• Haha 2

12 years is a long time in todays marriges....isn't the divorce rate something like 1 in 3 or 1 in 2 end in divorce.....and that's just us mere mortals....it must be a bigger strain being under the spotlight like the royals....

also whats intresting ray is this......you have already blamed her if the marriage brakes down.....it could just as easy be his fault...

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, bird said:

£20 over 12 years? Can i pay it in installments?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

12 years is a long time in todays marriges....isn't the divorce rate something like 1 in 3 or 1 in 2 end in divorce.....and that's just us mere mortals....it must be a bigger strain being under the spotlight like the royals....

also whats intresting ray is this......you have already blamed her if the marriage brakes down.....it could just as easy be his fault...

well true , it  takes 2 to tango as they say , but i reckon Tomo  , she go off the rails 1st mate, i keep saying i hope  it works out for him , i like Harry the most of all the royal family , lets hope i am wrong, i want to win me bet    haha