Meghan Markle tubbed.

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f**k her shes a left wing anti hunting poncing c**t.... feminist slut... f**k her and ginger bollocks.. couldnt give a f**k if he done a week pretending to be a soldier...or smoked a joint ... his own people killed his mum and hes cool about it.. f**k lot of them letting our country go down the pan the spineless c**ts 

That's a bit pot and kettle with your she's an anti statement Kevin don't you support them every time you buy them bath salt things that make you smell like a poof 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know.... he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

your a very angry man...

Ok  Harry  was soldier , and he was 100% protected  in there , no chance off ever being shot or blown up , regards his mum , we all know what killed her in the end , apart from a drunken driver . i like Harry a lot , all the Royal  family lead a privileged  life style payed by us the taxpayer .Its his feckin wife  i carnt stand , not because she 1/2 cast , not my type of woman , you see thousands of white prettier women than her.Its her totally false  personality  i cant stand ,  she been a actress  and feck me does it show mile off, she been glamour  girl on game shows , anything to push her self forward, she prob slept with the right blokes to get where she wanted to get 100%, i really think Harry could have picked a better woman than her , i just hope he can have a good marriage , and not end up like his mom, with a bloke who didn't love her . just hope Harry as better luck, but with that slapper i dont some how think he will , and he prob end up like his mom was divorced  .!!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, bird said:

Ok  Harry  was soldier , and he was 100% protected  in there , no chance off ever being shot or blown up , regards his mum , we all know what killed her in the end , apart from a drunken driver . i like Harry a lot , all the Royal  family lead a privileged  life style payed by us the taxpayer .Its his feckin wife  i carnt stand , not because she 1/2 cast , not my type of woman , you see thousands of white prettier women than her.Its her totally false  personality  i cant stand ,  she been a actress  and feck me does it show mile off, she been glamour  girl on game shows , anything to push her self forward, she prob slept with the right blokes to get where she wanted to get 100%, i really think Harry could have picked a better woman than her , i just hope he can have a good marriage , and not end up like his mom, with a bloke who didn't love her . just hope Harry as better luck, but with that slapper i dont some how think he will , and he prob end up like his mom was divorced  .!!

I know a few people that have met and a couple that have spent quite a bit of time in his company...they've all said he is a very decent lad, good laugh, down to earth and wants to get involved....

So he married a girl who's divorced...so what?... times moved on, I'm by no means a royalist but forgetting conspiracy theories on his mother's death, the colour of his wife and her past relationships...surely we should all want to see the one royal we probably all connect with more than any other have some happiness....

Good luck to him and her...id be f****d if I felt i  couldn't marry the woman I loved in case I upset a few people who I didn't give a f**k about...

• Like 8
2 hours ago, bird said:

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know....

he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and prove all you douters on here wrong...

theres an odd comment you say ray and I quote"......."its his wife I cant stand...not because shes half cast"...........but you then say in the next sentence "you see thousands of WHITE prettier women....

do I need to say anything else......in other words you think he shouldn't be with her based on her skin colour....or why would you mention WHITE....

oh and why did you quote me in the first place with this reply....my angry comment was aimed at lurcherman887

• Like 11
10 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's easy to see folk can't see past the colour of her skin.

I can understand people's frustrations re when people bomb and behead on our streets but to be predudice re colour alone is just idiotic.

The facts are most Brits if they delve deep enough into their ancestry have some form of colour racing thru their veins it might not manifest itself in the colour of your skin but it's their.

And it's never stopped us kicking arse when our backs are against the wall since 1066 and earlier.

Nothing to do with her skin just don’t rate her , if it was Nicole sherzinger or salma Hayek I would be there with my tongue hanging out ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, TOMO said:

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know....

he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and prove all you douters on here wrong...

theres an odd comment you say ray and I quote"......."its his wife I cant stand...not because shes half cast"...........but you then say in the next sentence "you see thousands of WHITE prettier women....

do I need to say anything else......in other words you think he shouldn't be with her based on her skin colour....or why would you mention WHITE....

oh and why did you quote me in the first place with this reply....my angry comment was aimed at lurcherman887

because , i dont find her appealing  to me,  its not a racist thing ,  i prefer a white woman , she could be dutch, Swedish , etc  i just like the look more,  you have to  honest with your self, and go with what you like or turns you on. as  you say i dont know her true , but like anybody  public eye  you only go  on what they done and you read about, and i still think she comes over as a false person , lest hope i am wrong and Harry finds true happiness with her , but i dont think he will  , he will end up like his mother in time, i be very surprised  if he still with her in 12 years time, ive put in 36 years with my wife , ok not bed of roses , been lot of rows over the years , but got great son who 31 , and lovely  grand daughter  15 months old , and baby boy due  in feb .

• Like 1
15 hours ago, bird said:

If he was 100% protected he wouldn't of gone to the conflict areas full stop , How can you tell her personality off the telly  ? ? So because she was an actress so she must of slept with the right blokes ? Come on Ray please thats the biggest load of shit you have ever wrote on here .

• Like 1