Meghan Markle tubbed.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know.... he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and

Posted Images

16 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s not her looks that put me off 

it’s her f***ing entitled attitude and embarrassing family 

divorced = ie someone cpuldntbstick the c**t enough in order to tolerate it in his life forever 

the royal family needs to be classier than that / her etc imho 

It's the looks for me oh and all the rest you said too lol

I know  a lot of posts on here are a humorous  tongue in cheek coment but everyone has a right to have relationships with who they please. Although Harry and Megan are now on the firm's payroll, paid for by us the tax payer, it is just a job. I might look at a woman and think , "I'd like to knòck the back out of that" but that's as far as it would go. There is no way that I would comment on another man's wife or kids such as saying something like " cor , your Mrs is a right fat ole dog or Blimey your kid is a right thick mongo Lloyd". it's just plain wrong. The royals of today have been brought up in an idea of fairness and humility even if they have the silver spoon. Good luck to them and whatever the future holds.

• Like 7

I did lol. In all seriousness who cares who he married and has kids to. Personally I wouldn't want to have mixed race kids mainly because they wouldn't have any family resemblance to me but each to their own. I reality she is an average looking z list American divorcee, probably with a terrible left wing out look on life. His status and role in the world could and should have resulted in him having a top bird instead of her but it's up to him who he marries.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tandors said:

I did lol. In all seriousness who cares who he married and has kids to. Personally I wouldn't want to have mixed race kids mainly because they wouldn't have any family resemblance to me but each to their own. I reality she is an average looking z list American divorcee, probably with a terrible left wing out look on life. His status and role in the world could and should have resulted in him having a top bird instead of her but it's up to him who he marries.

How do you know she's not a top bird even behind closed doors if there happy good luck to them because there's plenty out there that shouldn't be allowed to breed and saying you wouldn't want mixed race kids because they wouldn't have any  family resemblance to you what a load of shite if there kids they will have a resemblance to you and you would love them regardless of colour 

• Like 5

Being in Gloucestershire and not a million miles from the Royals, I know people who know them . I also know a chap who served with Harry in wherever it was and by all accounts Harry and William for that matter are good lads . Harry in particular I think is a down to earth guy . I think he’s batting way over his average with Megan though . I personally don’t give a monkeys about the colour of her skin , someone should be judged by their character alone . And Harry who has character himself thinks she will make a good wife and mother I respect his judgment, it also helps that she is a stunner !!!

• Like 9

f**k her shes a left wing anti hunting poncing c**t.... feminist slut... f**k her and ginger bollocks.. couldnt give a f**k if he done a week pretending to be a soldier...or smoked a joint ... his own people killed his mum and hes cool about it.. f**k lot of them letting our country go down the pan the spineless c**ts 

9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f**k her shes a left wing anti hunting poncing c**t.... feminist slut... f**k her and ginger bollocks.. couldnt give a f**k if he done a week pretending to be a soldier...or smoked a joint ... his own people killed his mum and hes cool about it.. f**k lot of them letting our country go down the pan the spineless c**ts 

Funny, I never had you down as a royalist mate!! Lol 

• Haha 6
28 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

your a very angry man...

• Haha 2