Meghan Markle tubbed.

23 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

While she’s completely out of my league,and wouldn’t look at me if I was foot in front of her ?

shes doesn’t do anything for me the pic on the news with her stood to the right kissing Harry made her neck look like a giant tortoises coming out of its shell inmho 

So lurcherman thinks she's a dog and you think she's a tortoise 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young

how do you really know what shes like.....everything you just said.....is based on what you think,,,not what you know.... he could end up divorced who knows....lets hop they have a happy life and

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Where am I in this THL queue for Megan if Harry has an 'accident'? I must be getting near to the front with you lot all not interested? :laugh:

I fancy my chances if it's just down to me and Tomo. :whistling:

cheeky c**t....lol

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, TOMO said:

I always thought harry was well liked on this site.....I know some of the comments or ment in jest but come on....good luck to them I say....shes a stunning looking woman and hes a good looking young man ...I would imagin there kids will be beautifull too and if there not so what...

going back to the ugly baby comments about half cast babys...don't forget megan is half cast and is a stunner......and on a personal level theres lads on this site that have seen my own 3 kids and they will all tell you how good looking they are...

find it hard to believe there are grown men on here slagging off an unborn child....shame

Like yousat TOMO.. all in jest but still doesn't make it acceptable saying what we have. I remember seeing your add on here selling pup's, i think the litter Mushroom had one out of.  Guessing must be five years back or so.

I didn't know at that time but it must have been your daughter on one of the photos and it struck me what beautiful kid she was. A real picture of health.  Must be a very similar age to my youngest girl. You must be very proud them, ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Like yousat TOMO.. all in jest but still doesn't make it acceptable saying what we have. I remember seeing your add on here selling pup's, i think the litter Mushroom had one out of.  Guessing must be five years back or so.

I didn't know at that time but it must have been your daughter on one of the photos and it struck me what beautiful kid she was. A real picture of health.  Must be a very similar age to my youngest girl. You must be very proud them, ?

thanks for the kind words.....time flys....the pups I had were 2009....the one I got for mush was about 4-5 years back...

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Where am I in this THL queue for Megan if Harry has an 'accident'? I must be getting near to the front with you lot all not interested? :laugh:

I fancy my chances if it's just down to me and Tomo. :whistling:

I'll chuck my imaginary hat into the the imaginary ring.... lol

Good luck to them I say, he comes across as a decent lad, a good mate of mine is heavily involved in the Invictus Games (badly injured in Afghanistan and has competed for years, one of the early organisers).... he says he's a top lad too...she seems ok too...and f**k.how anyone can say she's ugly!!!

It can't always be doom and gloom....

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3
On 16/10/2018 at 00:05, bird said:

yep very very lucky people , lead a great life,best food. best gear to where , have great places to visit , all paid by us the tax payer.

i do think there baby will deff be a strange looking little thing  ginger half cast  , bloody hell the mind boggles , my son wife expecting  a baby boy  in feb , dont think it will  turn out like theres , well hope to feck it dont lol  , hope  it goes ok ,and both mothers have healthy  babys  and the moms are ok .

I completely disagree that he's lucky. I'd say his place is cursed. Followed from childhood to the grave, every moment in one's life from the sudden death of a parent at a young age to battling his way through his teens trying to fit in. 

Everyone who has met Harry will tell you he's a brilliant bloke, from people he has hunted with (he always prefared to go with the hunt staff and he's a good man on the spade) to the men he has served alongside whom he desperately tried to do his duty to and with (spoiled as always by the media). 

I don't agree with his choice of wife (as I don't agree with some of my mates wives) but then again if she had wanted to date a northern rat catcher I reckon I'd now be father to a hoard of young fuzzy wuzzies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I completely disagree that he's lucky. I'd say his place is cursed. Followed from childhood to the grave, every moment in one's life from the sudden death of a parent at a young age to battling his way through his teens trying to fit in. 

Everyone who has met Harry will tell you he's a brilliant bloke, from people he has hunted with (he always prefared to go with the hunt staff and he's a good man on the spade) to the men he has served alongside whom he desperately tried to do his duty to and with (spoiled as always by the media). 

I don't agree with his choice of wife (as I don't agree with some of my mates wives) but then again if she had wanted to date a northern rat catcher I reckon I'd now be father to a hoard of young fuzzy wuzzies. 

i bet you when he was in the army serving and he heard all the stories from other squaddies about wild nights out in their youth and various shenanagins they have got up to i bet he was gelous. id hate to be a royal regardless of wealth

• Like 3