So warm.

I have never known the weather to be so warm at this time of year. I know that some of the country has been subject to high winds and rain but here in the south east it has ben dry and very warm. Yesterday I met up with the Mrs to give her a hand wìth the shopping and when we came out of the supermarket doors we were met with wind that was almost Mediterranean. when I took the dog out last night  the wind outside was so warm that I was only wearing a T shirt.  it was really hot in bed to the point of not being able to get a nights sleep. Is it really mild where you are?

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

-5ºC here at the minute, with gusts up to 50mph. Higher elevations have already had a couple of feet of snow.

Lucky fukcer I would kill for that weather .......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cooler today only 11 degrees, nice. Going to try with the ferrets tomorrow, up till now it hasn't been much fun at all in the heat. Been trying to do woods and copse to stay out of the sun but fast running out them, been to hot for breaking in hedges.

Cheers Arry

13 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

glad its warm for you over the pond

so far in two weeks we have had two snow falls of 2 inches each time

sheet ice on the roads

-14c a couple of nights but now its around -6c of a night

supposed to warm up end of this week to +11c

12 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

☀️ Scorchio here in Tenerife ☀️

Excellent ******* bring a bagfull home with you.

11 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

-5ºC here at the minute, with gusts up to 50mph. Higher elevations have already had a couple of feet of snow.

Its pretty mild down here in the extreame souh east. It was a bit breezy but ok . Just really warm and mild. We've only had a light shower. Roll on global warming. Sunshine in the day and the odd shower to keep he grass green and the dust down ? .  Can't stand the cold. I'll take the desert anyday. The sunshine and the warmth. We've only got to have a couple of days of sunshine and people are moaning about it. " It's too hot, I can't put up with it" !!! Just remember the six months of misserable weather. dark when you go to work, dark when you come home. Horizontal rain, sleet snow, big fuel bills, mud. No wonder there is such a high suicide level in Ireland and Scotland and the majority of the population are on antidepressants. For the blokes over the pond, Q. how do you know when you've got to much snow? A. When the snow is so high that you can't throw the snow up on top of the pile. And the dog disappears in the snow when it goes it for a dump.

I used to post to a bloke in Maine. All summer he cut, hauled and split trees for winter logs non stop. What a bind and in the winter the snow was DEEP. Not my idea of a fun life.