7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Fair play LM887, sounds like a good gig. All the better if you have job satisfaction. 

Think that's always been my problem a shit day out walking or fishing has always been better than a good day at work for me, 

• Like 5

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's getting like an old tarts site on here, which iPhone, which stupid German penis extension car, which trainers, get a van and be a man all those things do is keep you on the merry go round of buy

Are you getting a new picture for your bedroom Kevin 

If bettering yourself is loading yourself with more debt please don't let me stop you, I,m sure your neighbours will be well impressed, I call it realistic as opposed to miserable, I,ve spent a lifeti

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Think that's always been my problem a shit day out walking or fishing has always been better than a good day at work for me, 

Me too mate. Frankly, it's something I struggle with. But it sounds like LM isn't in that boat which let's be honest is a good thing. If I could earn that money doing something I enjoy I would be. I think fulfilment in life is largely about balance, not necessarily needing sacrifice. Earning a wedge gives you options to achieve that balance. JMO :good:

Plenty of wealthy folk that couldn't make their money work towards that end though too.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Father in law just brought this home for me lil boy 

20181015_183431.jpg

20181015_183442.jpg

20181015_183446.jpg

Was that the film that he had to grow a 'tache for and the producers wouldn't let him cut it off for the filming of Justice League leaving the JL producers to decide to just erase it with CGI?

That poor CGI job destroyed the film!...... could you please burn the f***ing set down for me?

Regards

Very unhappy nerd

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcukin Hell I jist spat me vanilla milk shake everywhere?????? 

I love you ya geeky fcuker?

Awwww cheers mate. :drinks::D I feel it is my niche on this site. :laugh:

In real life I'm a full blown alpha male popular person like. :angel:

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Couldnt be better pal, well except wife could be less grumpy, could have more money, better behaved kids, a good ankle,better dogs, well ye get the picture? or maybe not seeing as your a posh essex jew boy?

Get off your arse then lol