• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's getting like an old tarts site on here, which iPhone, which stupid German penis extension car, which trainers, get a van and be a man all those things do is keep you on the merry go round of buy

Are you getting a new picture for your bedroom Kevin 

If bettering yourself is loading yourself with more debt please don't let me stop you, I,m sure your neighbours will be well impressed, I call it realistic as opposed to miserable, I,ve spent a lifeti

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

My time and my life are the most valuable things to me so if I did earn 3k in a week I,d take the month off and enjoy myself, and if you were earning 3k a week you would,nt or should,nt need finance,   remember we are all only 6 weeks away from being bankrupt regardless of earnings so best to keep a little in reserve ?

Millionaires use finance mate more that you would think.. as said interest would pay for the monthly fee... 3k a week is not as hard earnt as you would think.. 

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Millionaires use finance mate more that you would think.. as said interest would pay for the monthly fee... 3k a week is not as hard earnt as you would think.. 

I no 3k a week is achievable but I don't want to achieve it, as it comes at a price, I live a frugal life and am happiest walking round in the woods turning over stones and looking up trees I have zero ambition exept to leave my kids a good start which I,ve achieved so I,ll just carry on earning enough to live and spend as much time as I can living instead of working, I,ve grafted my bollacks off over the last month but not for a new car but so I can have the next month doing what I want and when the dollar is gone I,ll have another pop for a few weeks, I don't need material things only practical ones, I,m nearly 60 and was raised by a woman born before ww1 so finance is a dirty word for me were as to your generation it's just another click on the iPhone and the money,s in your account by morning, i actually have a few mates that have made the million and I,m happier than all of them in fact someone I new threw themself off the Avon gorge with £14.000.000  in the bank, so be carefull what you wish for?

• Like 6