• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's getting like an old tarts site on here, which iPhone, which stupid German penis extension car, which trainers, get a van and be a man all those things do is keep you on the merry go round of buy

Are you getting a new picture for your bedroom Kevin 

If bettering yourself is loading yourself with more debt please don't let me stop you, I,m sure your neighbours will be well impressed, I call it realistic as opposed to miserable, I,ve spent a lifeti

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

So greyman look at it from this point of view you earn say 3k a week. 120 a week of that goes on a top of the range motor whos the mug ? Who begrudges thereselves comforts for pennys or even a car that pays for its self ?

My time and my life are the most valuable things to me so if I did earn 3k in a week I,d take the month off and enjoy myself, and if you were earning 3k a week you would,nt or should,nt need finance,   remember we are all only 6 weeks away from being bankrupt regardless of earnings so best to keep a little in reserve ?

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I am half german mate 

Well that rules out the Mercedes dream as there made in Africa for penny,s, get yourself a nice classic instead and it will be an asset in the future not a burden when the bubble bursts ??

• Like 1