• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's getting like an old tarts site on here, which iPhone, which stupid German penis extension car, which trainers, get a van and be a man all those things do is keep you on the merry go round of buy

Are you getting a new picture for your bedroom Kevin 

If bettering yourself is loading yourself with more debt please don't let me stop you, I,m sure your neighbours will be well impressed, I call it realistic as opposed to miserable, I,ve spent a lifeti

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Least your catching something as the money your wasting on trail cams and more importantly the time youve put in has come up fruitless catching a big cat

Really, bringing up a big cat in every thread is a bit old hat as a points scorer, but the main point you are missing is that all the cameras are bought and payed for by me as is the van I drive round in to set them up plus all the free time I have to do it is mine as well because I,m not trying to keep up with the Jones,s or impress my neighbours by buying stupid cars on tick it,s not wasting money if it's yours to waste what is a waste of money is owning things before you have payed for them so they are worth nothing by the time you do own them, it's simply a financial trap and a merry go round you,ll struggle to get off of, I don't bash anyone for owning nice things, it's those pretending to own nice things when there whole life is on finance I struggle with, but as the old saying goes a fool and there money are easily parted so keep up the good work ?

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Really, bringing up a big cat in every thread is a bit old hat as a points scorer, but the main point you are missing is that all the cameras are bought and payed for by me as is the van I drive round in to set them up plus all the free time I have to do it is mine as well because I,m not trying to keep up with the Jones,s or impress my neighbours by buying stupid cars on tick it,s not wasting money if it's yours to waste what is a waste of money is owning things before you have payed for them so they are worth nothing by the time you do own them, it's simply a financial trap and a merry go round you,ll struggle to get off of, I don't bash anyone for owning nice things, it's those pretending to own nice things when there whole life is on finance I struggle with, but as the old saying goes a fool and there money are easily parted so keep up the good work ?

Yep f**k working to pay bills. But hey thats not my situation and i earn plenty so easy come easy go 

• Like 1