Waz

Uk Medical Marijuanananana prescriptions from 1/11/18

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Lets hope it's kept affordable for those that need it.

If it's not then they are just supporting the black market and continuation of what we have now.

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

If it's not then they are just supporting the black market and continuation of what we have now.

They created the black market and some of the moneyed elite like Victoria Atkins are  profiteering from it.

I think when its legalised the govt will come down heavy on the home growers unless they come up with a way to tax them, they wont want to be losing all that revenue

15 minutes ago, mackem said:

They created the black market and some of the moneyed elite like Victoria Atkins are  profiteering from it.

Check out Jeremy hunt, a massive producer of medical cannabis, they will close all the doors to make sure the money benefits themselves before anything else, just like Samantha camerons family made an overnight fortune from solar energy because they get the heads up and have everything in place for the day the legislation gets passed 

• Like 1

Tablet ' oil or casual form whatever it's going to be to treat ailments needs to be kept very affordable for those sufferers needing it.

And the laws should be relaxed so everyone can grow 5-10 legally if they are users  so long as it's for their own consumption.

Make it all home growers have to have a licence at £100 per year.

This way the government get their cut.

Everyone who uses cannabis would be happy.

Government make money.

Trial something like the above for 5 year to see if it saves police time and if crime rates fall re cannabis ect.

• Like 2

Morally... how could you justify coming down hard on people who choose to grow their own wild herbal weed? If its become legal.

In the countries where its legalised or decriminalised, I believe people are allowed a few plants of their own for personal use.

If you make your own fuel, you just need to send a cheque of to the treasury for the tax duty I think.