Uk Medical Marijuanananana prescriptions from 1/11/18

Now they can seperate the cbd from the thc I doubt it will be the high everyone is expecting, you can buy cbd oil in Holland and Barrett have been able to for a few years I suspect that's what will be prescribed in 99 percent of cases ?

It’s going to be tightly regulated Max,not just doled out for back pain and headaches.I saw one of the head honchos for Canopy Growth being interviewed the other day on TV,he started growing 20 years ago illegally,10 years ago he secured a licence to grow for patients,now his company is worth 10 billion dollars,green gold.

• Like 1

I'm sure in the background the money elites will be forming company's dishing out shares to politicians making up guidelines etc.

Ready for recreational legalization they will have the whole industry sewn up.

America has done all the research set the guidelines we will just follow them. 

It won't be long

12 minutes ago, Chaff said:

12 minutes ago, Chaff said:

I'm sure in the background the money elites will be forming company's dishing out shares to politicians making up guidelines etc.

Ready for recreational legalization they will have the whole industry sewn up.

America has done all the research set the guidelines we will just follow them. 

It won't be long

Theresa May’s and Victoria Atkins are amongst those whose hubbies are profiteering from prohibition.American guidelines are according to state,Canada’s are much better,times are a changing.

4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

If it's not then they are just supporting the black market and continuation of what we have now.

They created the black market and some of the moneyed elite like Victoria Atkins are  profiteering from it.

15 minutes ago, mackem said:

They created the black market and some of the moneyed elite like Victoria Atkins are  profiteering from it.

Check out Jeremy hunt, a massive producer of medical cannabis, they will close all the doors to make sure the money benefits themselves before anything else, just like Samantha camerons family made an overnight fortune from solar energy because they get the heads up and have everything in place for the day the legislation gets passed 

Morally... how could you justify coming down hard on people who choose to grow their own wild herbal weed? If its become legal.

In the countries where its legalised or decriminalised, I believe people are allowed a few plants of their own for personal use.

If you make your own fuel, you just need to send a cheque of to the treasury for the tax duty I think.