MTC Genesis ultra- lite scope.

Picked up a nice Ultra-Lite from one of the lads off this forum with a view to pairing it with either of the classic FWB Sport or HW 77 full length.

I even got his signature ( seller`s) to adorn my wall with. :no::laugh:

A nice lightweight, daytime scope.

atb  Mark

IMG_1206.JPG

IMG_1207.JPG

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, villaman said:

Cant get on with MTC scopes for some reason ,may be because  they are owned daystate :laugh:

Surprising that is Mitch ? but we all have our preferences .:good:

I own 4 Daystate scopes, i love `em but none of their rifles.

Also own 3 Hawke scopes, love them too.

atb  Mark.

Yeah i`ve had this on rare occasions with the Mamba scopes if i`m, ( i think), ever inconsistent with eye relief and gun mounting etc in low and good light.

If i present my rifle, eye relief etc the same every time, any white out is history in my daytime shooting and the Mamba scopes " tell you to - get consistent" if you are not.

atb  Mark.

Yeah, me to Sean.

I`ve shot some high numbers down the club with a friends HW 97 with the Genesis on top.

The Mamba 4-16x50 that you sold me has taken a hill side of vermin with me, so each to their own again, i guess. :good:

Gave a basic zero to this Genesis this late afternoon and "feck me" is she accurate on the Sandwell Field Sports tuned HW 77  :icon_eek:

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, mark williams said:

Yeah, me to Sean.

I`ve shot some high numbers down the club with a friends HW 97 with the Genesis on top.

The Mamba 4-16x50 that you sold me has taken a hill side of vermin with me, so each to their own again, i guess. :good:

Gave a basic zero to this Genesis this late afternoon and "feck me" is she accurate on the Sandwell Field Sports tuned HW 77  :icon_eek:

f**k. Wish Id never of sold it now. Cant be doing with anymore pidg'en draaaarins' ?

Well, there`s not much wrong with the Genesis according to those photos Rez.

Nice shooting  :hi:

I`ve yet to pair and shoot the MTC with my FWB 124 Sport, - that might prove to be a really nice match up ?

I`m enjoying the reticule, very precise, straight forward half mill dot.

atb  Mark.

I had the Genesis 5-20 x 55 scope, fantastic and wish I still had it but a bit heavy and looked at one of these Lite models but could not come to terms with it at all. Hope it is okay for you Mark, I settled on a few Mamba Lite scopes which seemed to work for me, think I still have one kicking around.

Phil

• Like 1

Maybe my eyes are better than i thought Phil :laugh:.

I don`t seem to be bothered with the fine reticule, same as when shooting my mate`s HW 97 and Genesis at the club.

Aim small within small gave me some very nice, groups with it.

1st refusal on the old Mamba if possible Phil, i`m not sure if you use it ?

atb  Mark.

I don't use it Mark so I will have a think about that mate. Just not sure if I am going to buy the new HW110K in which case I need a scope although I might try one of these new Discovery scopes .......................................... who knows yet.

The problem with the Genesis lite was no AO adjustment, couldn't see a bloody thing most of the time and far too much hassle changing focal distance. I suppose the fact that it didn't have a side focus which I am so used to pissed me off no end. The Mamba Lite, in my mind was a much better bet for me.

Phil

love the old mamba scopes and the mamba lite

thats why iv not got one any more lol

should not have sold the last one but it was part of the deal when i bought it off a mate

if he ever wanted it back it was his

its that scb ret i like

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: