Good 243 scope

29 minutes ago, Marctitty said:

Right lads looking for some recommendations for a decent scope but will not break the bank 

It depends what you want, do you want fixed or variable, what sort of price, mtc do some nice optics under £300, I have a mtc on my .17 HMR it was about £250 and is a cracking scope, on my .243 is a vortex but they are more than double the price of the mtc, 

Plenty of choice up to £1000,  but if you are not pushing silly distances some of the Hawke at less than half that price work fine.

Bushnell and Leupold worth a look.

Simple fact is there are too many, people will have their favourites (usually what they have) but that may not be YOUR favourite.

I would start by thinking about reticle, Objective and tube size, side focus or front, magnification range and then input all those figures and see what comes out in your price range!

:thumbs:

i use a hawke side winder on my 223  cracking scope for the money...…….

I have if anyone is interested  a S&B 8x56 scope 30mm tube, in near new condition, was literally on rifle for around a  month genuinely...…..looking for £400

cheers

jay.

On 14/10/2018 at 17:31, jayjay said:

i use a hawke side winder on my 223  cracking scope for the money...…….

I have if anyone is interested  a S&B 8x56 scope 30mm tube, in near new condition, was literally on rifle for around a  month genuinely...…..looking for £400

cheers

jay.

There you go marctitty , that’s what I’d have . Nice and simple , superb light gathering, indestructible. Top notch scope for £400 , you won’t be disappointed.