A nice walk in company

Well me An the wee fella had an invite off a boy of here for a night on the bunnies. Some grass was still longish and a lot of cattle still about. We  carried on picking a couple here and there. My bitch took a nasty fall it’s in her running style. But she troopered on till the end and the host even bought breakfast before leaving. Cheers mate top man again 

1F8305C7-3879-45EE-A1D8-009E9749F543.jpeg

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Mate I been up 26 hrs or something straight and work to go to when I got back home . I was in 2 minds even to lay them at all?

?. You done better than me mate I just took a photo of mine in the back of the motor and hadn’t been up anywhere near the length of time you had.

4 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

?. You done better than me mate I just took a photo of mine in the back of the motor and hadn’t been up anywhere near the length of time you had.

Aw mate was a brutal day had a good mates dads funeral, to go pick a terrier pup for my cousin wee man from school then 180 miles down then walk all night. An i forgot to mention school boy error I let the wee man pack the car as he was doing all the lamping. He packed 2 pair off his boots and left mine I had to borrow wellies before we even took off ?

• Like 1

Pleasure was mine mate glad you enjoyed it plenty rabbits about most are still looking at settling down in new warrens for winter away from the breeders but they will have to wait for a little bit for the next time, we had plenty of runs some really really good running and txt Book takes of the seat (energy saving rabbits ) mate your welcome back anytime atvb Mark 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mhopton said:

Pleasure was mine mate glad you enjoyed it plenty rabbits about most are still looking at settling down in new warrens for winter away from the breeders but they will have to wait for a little bit for the next time, we had plenty of runs some really really good running and txt Book takes of the seat (energy saving rabbits ) mate your welcome back anytime atvb Mark 

Cheers mark will nip back when the longer stuff does back ?