Galaxy or Iphone?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£9.99 nothing a month and a cupboard full of food, I,m starting to think I,m the driest fecker on here, what with me old cars and old phones but I just hate owing anything to anyone and all these litt

Just bought a Galaxy Grand Prime Pro Android, relatively speaking cheap as chips, does all and more that I want. 'I' phones may be the way, but nothing stands still, my last was an android and de

Samsung Galaxy for me. Can't get on with iPhone.  Think it's just down to which format you prefer. They all do the same things anyway. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

does Anybody other than jevin actually go buy these new phones tho?? Aye I get loads have a monthly contract that costs more than me food bill ? to get one but who fcuk actually pays for em?? My monthly bill is summat like 17 quid an I got a half decent iPhone, not latest or one a them tablet sized fcukers have to have ? but it does everything the rest does an is insured, same as kids I think there’s is a slightly newer an bigger ones but still pittance Cos i refuse to get em newest ones ??

I pay 30 quid for my s9 with 20gb of data  I don't think that's much tbh  it's not just the phone your paying for its the plan also so get whatever suits your needs :thumbs:

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I got iPhone se, an like it, unlimited calls and texts an 2 whatever if web outside, I don’t even know how much of it I use but I’m usually at work (with WiFi) at home (with WiFi) or out a range out with dogs ? so Iv never gone over it, kids an missus have whatever they got I not sure but know they don’t go over there’s an all have iPhone 6s an it’s 62 quid a month?

im sure me mate pays that alone for the new iPhone an that’s without his wife’s an kids???

I've the p20 pro with 30gb and thats a£35ish plan and misses has the s9 plus with 60gb. Hers is a 60ish quid plan. I pay £35 for both

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

does Anybody other than jevin actually go buy these new phones tho?? Aye I get loads have a monthly contract that costs more than me food bill ? to get one but who fcuk actually pays for em?? My monthly bill is summat like 17 quid an I got a half decent iPhone, not latest or one a them tablet sized fcukers have to have ? but it does everything the rest does an is insured, same as kids I think there’s is a slightly newer an bigger ones but still pittance Cos i refuse to get em newest ones ??

£9.99 nothing a month and a cupboard full of food, I,m starting to think I,m the driest fecker on here, what with me old cars and old phones but I just hate owing anything to anyone and all these little contracts in life just seem a way of drip feeding every one,s money away from them without them noticing 

image.jpeg

• Like 3

I appreciate all the replies BUT I'm still none the wiser?. Basically I want a phone that is secure in case it gets in the wrong hands, has a good camera for when I'm out and about and is pretty easy to use. I don't do any social media.

Also, one of my mates said I won't like Iphone because all the photos you take are stored on Icloud, is that true also and if so does it affect anything? Cheers

My problem is, I have the Galaxy and though it's OK, I think the pics taken on Iphones are better and I like the security of an Iphone, but my mates that have had them say they're shite. So I might just havto take the plunge and find out for myself. I haven't been offered any phones yet, my contract is up soon and last time they said I could have any phone I wanted so probs same deal again.

25 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

I appreciate all the replies BUT I'm still none the wiser?. Basically I want a phone that is secure in case it gets in the wrong hands, has a good camera for when I'm out and about and is pretty easy to use. I don't do any social media.

Also, one of my mates said I won't like Iphone because all the photos you take are stored on Icloud, is that true also and if so does it affect anything? Cheers

Obviously I no sweet fa about phones but I do have an iPad which stores all my pics on I cloud and if you don't have any pics of naughtiness it's a good thing as it means I can recover all my pics if I lose my iPad, and if I buy a new one I can keep all my pics on it, if you have masses of pics you can buy more space on your cloud that's all it is 

38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

£9.99 nothing a month and a cupboard full of food, I,m starting to think I,m the driest fecker on here, what with me old cars and old phones but I just hate owing anything to anyone and all these little contracts in life just seem a way of drip feeding every one,s money away from them without them noticing 

image.jpeg

This one was free the others are all expensive ones and broke within a few months of each my days of buying expensive phones are over 

IMG_3378.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Obviously I no sweet fa about phones but I do have an iPad which stores all my pics on I cloud and if you don't have any pics of naughtiness it's a good thing as it means I can recover all my pics if I lose my iPad, and if I buy a new one I can keep all my pics on it, if you have masses of pics you can buy more space on your cloud that's all it is 

Do pics havto be stored on Icloud or is there an option so as not to be?

2 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Do pics havto be stored on Icloud or is there an option so as not to be?

Not sure about that it seems to just upload them every so many days, if it,s about taking and storing photo,s why not get a camera, my son sends pictures from his cannon eos to my iPad and his mates phones 

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

P20 pro has the best camera on the market and biggest battery

• Thanks 1

And though it pains me to admit it, if I was in the market for a new phone I would listen to south hams, as he works in the industry as opposed to just owning a phone and has given sound advice on the subject to others in the past, wow I must be having a bad day ???

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1