Galaxy or Iphone?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£9.99 nothing a month and a cupboard full of food, I,m starting to think I,m the driest fecker on here, what with me old cars and old phones but I just hate owing anything to anyone and all these litt

Just bought a Galaxy Grand Prime Pro Android, relatively speaking cheap as chips, does all and more that I want. 'I' phones may be the way, but nothing stands still, my last was an android and de

Samsung Galaxy for me. Can't get on with iPhone.  Think it's just down to which format you prefer. They all do the same things anyway. 

Posted Images

been using iPhones for last 8 years.. I work on building sites and rake about on a night and never bust one!

got the 8 at the moment, its the first one that ive put in a plastic case as they keep getting bigger.. put a £5 screen protector on too, thats pretty beat up but its like new underneath!

dont do what birds do and stick it in your  back pocket and it'll last for ages!

mint camera too:thumbs:

• Thanks 1

I use an old Galaxy Ace that's as old as God's dog...........and I love it ! Then again, all the bells and whistles don't interest me - functionality is all that matters to me !

Several friends have got much more modern Galaxy's and the clove them, too !

Just bought a Galaxy Grand Prime Pro Android, relatively speaking cheap as chips, does all and more that I want.

'I' phones may be the way, but nothing stands still, my last was an android and development being what it is, everything is out of date tomorrow.

The VAST majority of people use 5-20% of what their mobiles is capable of, you'll not catch me standing outside the phone shop to spend £1000++++++ on the latest phone technology I DONT NEED!

:thumbs:

• Like 2