running his 10th season

1 hour ago, bobza said:

IMG_4287.JPG.36369e0c946d45d4365e52092e95668e.JPGosca will be running his 10th season this year, the rain has come the ground is right and were bursting to get back out on the land , he will lead the way followed by his daughter , good luck for the season lads and lasses atb bobza

Wow 10th season. That’s a good long working life for a dog that?. If that’s a reasonably recent pic of the dog he don’t look his age that’s for sure

• Like 1

My dogs 8 and he's very slowly getting back into it, got to remember to let him rest more in between runs rub him down feed up and repeat every opportunity I get , I'm sure if you train yourself it helps to relate as my warm ups and recovery are a fair bit longer now!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Wow 10th season. That’s a good long working life for a dog that?. If that’s a reasonably recent pic of the dog he don’t look his age that’s for sure

The dog's like a thoroughbred racehorse, not a well known dog outside of his own area, but ability wise he's got the lot

IMG_20181013_214954178.jpg

Edited by low plains drifter
  • Like 3
  • 4 months later...

Glad to get that last run of the season with Oscar, as I step out the car his ears pricked and his nose went up sniffing the air, he went off into the dark like a rocket the beam went on and the chase is on, when he sets his sites on his target day or night he really misses, he bends it once takes a strike and miss judges, flips over, gets up on his feet straight back to it,  over a 60mph road, I'm running flat out with my heart in my mouth over the road only to see him make his last kill of the season, time for a well earned rest, hope every one had a good season atb

030002b8.jpg

• Like 8
3 hours ago, bobza said:

Glad to get that last run of the season with Oscar, as I step out the car his ears pricked and his nose went up sniffing the air, he went off into the dark like a rocket the beam went on and the chase is on, when he sets his sites on his target day or night he really misses, he bends it once takes a strike and miss judges, flips over, gets up on his feet straight back to it,  over a 60mph road, I'm running flat out with my heart in my mouth over the road only to see him make his last kill of the season, time for a well earned rest, hope every one had a good season atb

030002b8.jpg

Good old Oscar how is he bred mate

• Like 1

fair doos he's still going for you?retired my old lurcher and terrier bitch this season,both 11 yrs old,will be sorely missed,but still out for mooches?Screenshot_20190111-214354_Instagram.jpg.fcb6540ad0668b8fe029e5d7a83b6f31.jpgpost-99494-0-25557000-1502540835_thumb.jpg

shame they got to get old....wish I'd taken more pics over the yrs?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bobza said:

030002b8.jpg

That's the way sun on the back, and fifteen medallion steaks in the tank  :shok:  :boogy:  :laugh:

• Like 1