more trouble for hares

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

And now we have African swine flu in Europe, which could wipe out the wild boar population across Europe that many of the poor  depend on for food and revenue from hunting, they are putting up electric fences to try and hold the spread back but as anyone who lives near wild boar no will be ineffective ???

It's in Belgium, very worrying, and not just for wild boar, could wipe out the uk pig industry, I think we have been lucky to have never had it here, but suspect it's only a matter of time.

As for mixy in hares, devastating news, horrible cruel and vile disease, I've never liked seeing rabbits suffer with it, and it was reassuring knowing it couldn't jump to other hosts, but hearing this is bad news.

• Like 1

On 13/10/2018 at 15:58, W. Katchum said:

Don’t usually run hares tbh but if I see any that are suffering then my dogs will be used to catch an dispatch the ooor fcukers am I couldn’t give a flying fcuk what the law or anybody says about it, sometimes ye jist have do right thing no matter what the clowns in charge say

Edited by jiggy