Nitesite rangefinder

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I sent Sam FROM Nitesite a picture of my nitesite rangefinder and he said the new weaver L- bracket will fit my rf so he,s sending me one out foc... ☺ 

F*** off the niteshit one and buy CRS cheaper and  lighter I cant not stand the over priced niteshit stuff  This is my opinion of niteshit and many others agree with me before any body starts on

What you like at metal work phil... recon your gonna have to make a bracket if you want to stick with the nitesite rf you could probably sell the ns one and buy a new one cheaper than what you’ll

Posted Images

1 hour ago, philpot said:

There is a fully adjustable mount like the one Si has shown and I believe there is another that can be bought on ebay which will allow you to set exactly to the aim point. In fact I am thinking of doing the same as I have weaver rails on the FX Impact that are not in use so I can set my Nitesite finder to the gun rather than the Viper or Wolf units I have but in my case I may need to transfer to another gun at some stage although I really don't think it would be required.

Phil

Worth a look, any idea what that mount is called? 

Go to the page Phill, then swipe the curser on the http bar at the top of the page to highlight it, right click the highlighted name bar and 'copy'. Now go to your topic thread and start a new post, right click in the post box 'paste', left click and the link is then posted.

A condensed instruction, hope it makes sense. Good luck.

Failing that Phill, just look at the advert on their site and you will see an SKU number, just give me that and that will direct me to the item.

10 minutes ago, philpot said:

Go to the page Phill, then swipe the curser on the http bar at the top of the page to highlight it, right click the highlighted name bar and 'copy'. Now go to your topic thread and start a new post, right click in the post box 'paste', left click and the link is then posted.

Failing that Phill, just look at the advert on their site and you will see an SKU number, just give me that and that will direct me to the item.

I've done it the hard way haha

Go on optic warehouse, click on nightvision/thermal... Click on filter, click on brand, scroll down click on nitesite, scroll to 2nd page its there... OMG ? ? ? ?, hate phones and computers

17 minutes ago, philpot said:

Click on the picture and it brings up 3pics one of the L-shaped bracket, I was using my phone haha

Edited by Phill-W68

Cheers Si,

Phill we need to train you up on computer skills but not by me because most of the time, I am crap but our Si to the rescue, sorted.

Having a second viewing angle, that unit looks spot on and I am deffo up for one of those. I wonder what, if any, adjustment the bracket has because I think you will need some to get it just perfect.

Phil

Shut up you old tart Mitch. I know you use a Nitesite for much of your shooting but just don't tell anyone ?

We have already got these so making good use of them and they are every bit as good as the CRS just more expensive but there again I bought mine at almost the same price as the CRS ............................................... SO THERE ?

What a relief the Pulsar kit is sooooooooo well priced............he he

Phil

• Haha 1