What White Rose for my dog?

I buried my soul mate on Tuesday. 

She was an 11yr old Westie called Misty who understood every word I spoke. Whenever I took off my shoes she would fetch my slippers without a word being said. The vet got complacent with an after operation infection and now she’s gone and I still cry a lot. 

I found a nice spot in a sunny meadow which for my sins turned out to be almost all flint and clay and my clockwork had well and truly run out before I got the job done. 

Now I’m thinking about planting a small white Rose that doesn’t take much maintenance and isn’t going to get too big.  Suggestions required please. 

• Sad 1

So sorry. It's a bad time when you loose a dog. This is why dog thieves should be slowly executed like being tied to a pier at low tide. Here is a link to the royal horticultural site with info about types of roses.

55 minutes ago, toxo said:

I buried my soul mate on Tuesday. 

She was an 11yr old Westie called Misty who understood every word I spoke. Whenever I took off my shoes she would fetch my slippers without a word being said. The vet got complacent with an after operation infection and now she’s gone and I still cry a lot. 

I found a nice spot in a sunny meadow which for my sins turned out to be almost all flint and clay and my clockwork had well and truly run out before I got the job done. 

Now I’m thinking about planting a small white Rose that doesn’t take much maintenance and isn’t going to get too big.  Suggestions required please. 

Is it your meadow? Don't want to put a damper on and it's awful to lose a dog but most meadows get cut for hay two or more times a year and no rose will survive that.

Thanks guys so much.

Not a meadow any more. Is public land that's never going to be dug up. Is a wonderful place now with all kinds of plants/grasses short and tall with rides and footpaths meandering through it with a smattering of short trees so it's sunny all over. It's a place she knew well.