Dog theives waterford

A warning to dog lads in waterford tipp areas. A white transit van parked outside a dog man's house with a man still at the wheel waiting with engine running a car entered the property and the intruder was seen running away from the kennel block out over a ditch and into the waiting transit van and gone. This van has apparently been involved in thefts and dog thefts in the waterford area. Be extra vigilant as these theiving knacker scum are at large. Just a heads up.

• Like 11

My woman has 4 fanny lickers in the house. I wish someone would steal them as long as they don't touch the dogs out in the kennels. It's getting to the stage where we need an outer compound and a guard dog of some sort blocking access to pens. Fcuking scumbags. It could take 10 year or longer to get the blood you want and when you do get it some bas***d can take that in 10 minutes. What's worse is there will always be a prick to buy it off them knowing they are no good Cnuts. Supply can only meet demand.

• Like 9
5 hours ago, jiggy said:

My woman has 4 fanny lickers in the house. I wish someone would steal them as long as they don't touch the dogs out in the kennels. It's getting to the stage where we need an outer compound and a guard dog of some sort blocking access to pens. Fcuking scumbags. It could take 10 year or longer to get the blood you want and when you do get it some bas***d can take that in 10 minutes. What's worse is there will always be a prick to buy it off them knowing they are no good Cnuts. Supply can only meet demand.

exactly jiggy, just hopefully they get caught and used as backfill

• Like 4
On 27/09/2018 at 23:59, chesney said:

What brings most to the mating is it the dog or the bitch in some cases the best dog won't always throw the best pups can  be put to multiple bitchs and never throw much and then can click with others. 

On 11/10/2018 at 20:16, chesney said:

It looks like there after pedigree dogs I have none them but what I do have is yard full of useless black yokes there welcome to them I'll give them full peds on them all back to wr shite.

Yous used that for long anuff

6 minutes ago, Themole said:

Sure tip is full of dog theifs ????

Only a certain element mole so don't try tarnish the rest of digging lads in the county. Wasn't it a lad you dig with bought up a stolen bitch for big money