Hw110 v 100

Ayup lads

You may have seen in the other section I am looking to get back into the pcp market. I previously had a hw100t but it was too heavy. I was thinking of going for a BSA r10 or ultra. I have been to the local airgun shop today and he said ...quote... I will sell you whatever you want but having had a 100 before, get a 100 again, just go for karbine version.

I do like (maybe love) the hw100s.

A mate of mine has thrown a curve ball in with mentioning the hw110 and the airgun gear show review on YouTube. Just watched it and it looks light, tough and accurate. 

Anyone got any opinions?

Sorry to those that replied last time on the hw100 v BSA!

Ry

2 hours ago, mark williams said:

Stick with the devil you know Ry.  :good:

How do you better a HW 100, in any format, at sub 12 ft/lb level ?

atb mate,

Mark.

That was the jist of what the chap in the airgun shop said!

I think my mind is made up on going back to the 100 but getting karbine version this time..... Just need to sort the funds now.

Have both and both fantastic  HW110 will give you more shots , quieter than HW100 k and just as accurate . The loading of the mag is absolutely fine ,like most things you need to find the knack   . Cocking is the same  ,love both  . I will be selling mine and the rest of my  sub 12 PCP as I have FAC air 

Iv had both and currently have a 100. I loved my 110 and find it very difficult to pick a faveroute, but I think I prefer the 110.

Extra shot count, very quiet, very compact and the ruberised stock grew on me. 

If I was you I'd go to redbecks gun shop and look at, handle and shoot both, it's a tough choice to make!. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, villaman said:

Have both and both fantastic  HW110 will give you more shots , quieter than HW100 k and just as accurate . The loading of the mag is absolutely fine ,like most things you need to find the knack   . Cocking is the same  ,love both  . I will be selling mine and the rest of my  sub 12 PCP as I have FAC air 

Ya still go that Imp of yours?... Out of interest ?