Gay rights activists can suck it!

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Shoulda just hung a big sign in window saying no fags,hags, sissy’s or gingers ? just to avoid confusion, think I’ll get one made up incase I ever decide to open a buissness ?

I don't make cakes for a living so I've never really had an issue with cake related politics but a simple "Naah, I'm not doing that" should suffice. I shouldn't have to have a court mandated explanation as to why.

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,ve bought a fair few cakes and pies in my life, never had to explain my sexual preference to anybody that worked in the bakery, what kind of cake was it, something shaped like a torn welly or a wiza

f***ing hate them flamboyant in your face trannies, just shut the f**k up up an get on with your life like normal folk. Always trying to make everyone tow the line, I'd love to knock f**k outa a

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/10/christian-owners-bakery-win-appeal-discrimination-ruling-refusing/   Victory for freedom! I still reckon they should be free to refuse busin

Posted Images

listen fellas, this wasnt just a randomer who walked into a random bakery in belfast and got into a row, it was a set up by a poof and his poofter club supporters and the terminally offended who knew exactly the beliefs of the owners and the anti gay stance they held. these poofs and the rainbow waving club need booted out of northern ireland. im glad that common sense prevailed in the end. but its not going to stop the hunting for offence law cases that they seem to crave to be in as theyre using it as an agenda to turd push the law into changing to suit them in their perverse ways

• Like 3

A thought has just occurred to me..........

I believe the cake was meant to have Bert and Ernie, from Sesame Street, on it.

Couldn't the bakers have simply said "We can't make that cake. Those characters are copyrighted." ?

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 19:58, Blackbriar said:

A thought has just occurred to me..........

I believe the cake was meant to have Bert and Ernie, from Sesame Street, on it.

Couldn't the bakers have simply said "We can't make that cake. Those characters are copyrighted." ?

As several others have suggested, couldn't' they have just tried somewhere else, seems they were determined to be offended. 

There seems a whole section of society out there at the moment in all sorts of areas that simply go out to be shocked/offended/upset and try and make something out of nothing!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 3

The result is predictably political. They could've gone somewhere else. He should be allowed to decline service without any explanation whatsoever.

Result is taxpayers money squandered while the courts are backed up with actual crimes rather than thought ones.

• Like 2

I’m sure I heard on the radio the “gay rights activist” had been served before and after the cake row ... tell me why after taking someone to court would you go back and buy off them again unless it was to rub there noses in it and try get a reaction from ashers.. 

If I’d gone up the falls road and asked for a cake with a orange sash on it I’d be told to f**k off and probably not come out alive , so I’d say the gay rights activist got off lightly with just a refusal on the cake ?

• Like 3
  • 8 months later...

So how is it a Pharmacist can refuse the morning after pill on moral grounds, which is legal for them to do so in this country, yet a shopkeeper cannot refuse a sale on their moral grounds? strange country we live in huh 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1