Gay rights activists can suck it!

As a young man i spent a bit of time working on the door of a club in Leicester Square,the first Monday of every month was " gay night ".....it was absolutely hilarious watching all these mincers just letting everything out,this was back when they didnt flaunt it like they do today so they really went for it....in fairness it was normally a trouble free night though i do remember it all going off a few times and quickly learning that some of these faggots were fit little c**ts who could have a row,certainly not to be underestimated when it came to a tear up....funny days ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,ve bought a fair few cakes and pies in my life, never had to explain my sexual preference to anybody that worked in the bakery, what kind of cake was it, something shaped like a torn welly or a wiza

f***ing hate them flamboyant in your face trannies, just shut the f**k up up an get on with your life like normal folk. Always trying to make everyone tow the line, I'd love to knock f**k outa a

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/10/christian-owners-bakery-win-appeal-discrimination-ruling-refusing/   Victory for freedom! I still reckon they should be free to refuse busin

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

As a young man i spent a bit of time working on the door of a club in Leicester Square,the first Monday of every month was " gay night ".....it was absolutely hilarious watching all these mincers just letting everything out,this was back when they didnt flaunt it like they do today so they really went for it....in fairness it was normally a trouble free night though i do remember it all going off a few times and quickly learning that some of these faggots were fit little c**ts who could have a row,certainly not to be underestimated when it came to a tear up....funny days ?

Used to go in that McDonalds by Heaven on my way up the west end and all the queens would by eyeing you up like you was a steak ? ! Lol