Pups first time to ground

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

You have been offered out by a fair few folk off this site over years an you have always made the same excuse??? your full a poo an everybody knows it, I was out digging with a mate that knows your sons pal an by all accounts yous are all full a shite????

Ive been offered out by the likes of you,folk that seek a reputation on here and have set their stall that they know more than a Beddy owner that as put over 3 decades into the breed,how is it that you can take me out with my charges and then can comment on their worth in the field?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out yesterday for a couple of hours with a mate to stretch the hounds legs, hounds got a very good hound, didn’t miss a beat. Put the fox to ground, mate said the famous words, it’s a handy spot, so I

Couldn’t be happier lads! Although a little deeper than I would have like for his fist day at the office!  Season is starting to take of, we where in a hole with no marking hound this year  and a good

Good stuff for the pup. Pity there’s not more story’s of lads days out put up on here 

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Seek a reputation ??? how fcuk you work that out, I honestly don’t cared what anybody thinks of me, an have went out me way to help an take out a fair few folk from here that all seem to come back, but hey you keep making ye mine up from comfort of ye worn in seat with a few empty’s at ye feet?

see tbats diff ye silly ole coot, I wanted to see what you had before I made me mind up, Cos that way it should be done, but instead you have westward ye way out of every invite Iv seen you get, an it’s been a fair few ???? you keep jumping to conclusions an talking shite tho

So you set yourself up as the beddy expert that could comment on the Bedlington as a grafter?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Iv never commented on your dogs as Iv never seen em, Iv slated you tho an made few beddy jokes, like Iv made birder jokes an even plummer jokes which even stay in one me kennels ffs??? its your chatting shit an double standards that makes you a fool on here no body else, an I’m no expert in nowt, but I’m as honest as they come an don’t mind getting out with folk I know that are in level as dogs are dogs an not robots an if my dogs have a bad day then so be it an if somebody else’s dogs do same then that’s way life is?? but I won’t sit behind a keyboard an spout bile an shit an not back it up?

You have crawled over my arse on several topics on here,ill guarantee the folk that want to trawl it up will,you are a fecking chancer that seeks an audience and this site gives you a mirror.I own mutts that graft to my standards,mutts that would be second rate in your kennel perchance,i can live with that.

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Seek an audience? I think you’ll find I’m prob disliked as much as you, but you are disliked for talking shite I’m disliked for bein honest????

I can live with being as honest as you said  Hindle.

1 hour ago, morton said:

Im all for a little education,ive spent this weekend in the company of a terrierman that would hold his own anywhere,the folk that know me know him and thats all thats needed to know,his pack hunted for the weekend and covered more ground than most,we lost them today for over 2 hours,i found them still hunting and leashed the dopey feckers,ive hunted the same ground 4 times this year ,this fecking nugget left his digging crew at home to keep company with me and cannot keep his yappy lips shut mentioning the fact that an 11 month old Beddy mongrel was possibly the best mutt in attendance.The only thing i know is what i know,educate me einstein.

I'm confused morton you was out with someone who would hold his own anywhere yet you call him a fecking nugget and try belittle him and calling his dogs dopey feckers on here out of order that maybe he left his digging dogs at home because you had yours 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

I'm confused morton you was out with someone who would hold his own anywhere yet you call him a fecking nugget and try belittle him and calling his dogs dopey feckers on here out of order that maybe he left his digging dogs at home because you had yours 

He is my fecking mate and ill call him as i want.

the hole could have been a straight tube to the stop who knows, but i know the man whos dog it was and hes got no reason to lie and also isnt afraid of digging holes or getting his hands dirty or graft.  for you to judge from across the water is just stupid to even say morton.  dont know why ya jumped on to look for problems thats not there.  take the invite and you could get good days sport. but until your there at the hole at the time no point in talking shiny and bright.

• Like 4

And just to add there’s a shaley deep spot we do that the tubes go down nearly vertically and from the entrance and you can clearly hear a terrier working even mute and we’ve dug this place at over 12 feet. It’s not the depth of a place that makes the difference in the way sound travels through the tubes.

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 3