11 minutes ago, morton said:

Can i borrow your mate that knows a terrier is clamped tp  a fox at 9ft,seriously folk on here will kiss your arse for the post you put up,reading between the lines an inexperienced terrier entered with an inexperienced owner,at least you had the savvy to look for assistance and i congratulate you for the fact you looked for it,well done mucker,im seriously disappointed you are thankful for another mute terrier,you got a result so fair play.

Pratt 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Pratt 😂

Know feck all pratt,ouch.

1 minute ago, morton said:

Know feck all pratt,ouch.

So you slate a guy for saying what he thought was happening on a dig, but then tell us all you know what was going on from comfort of your seat in the hoose🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So you slate a guy for saying what he thought was happening on a dig, but then tell us all you know what was going on from comfort of your seat in the hoose🤣🤣🤣🤣

I slated the mush for keeping company with a twat,then congratulated him for seeking better advice.No doubt you always know better after the replays.

I know nowt I wasn’t there ya silly ole fcuk, but I know you know even less🤣🤣🤣 

And all this coming for a man that keeps belingtons 🙈🙈😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, shaneg said:

Ive got to apologise for that.

Just now, shaneg said:

He wouldn’t know what a terrier staying long enough to get a grip of a fox sounds like😂 an if he had ever dug anywhere other than his bowl a porridge he would know that you don’t dog same places all time even in same spot🤯😂

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He wouldn’t know what a terrier staying long enough to get a grip of a fox sounds like😂 an if he had ever dug anywhere other than his bowl a porridge he would know that you don’t dog same places all time even in same spot🤯😂

Im all for a little education,ive spent this weekend in the company of a terrierman that would hold his own anywhere,the folk that know me know him and thats all thats needed to know,his pack hunted for the weekend and covered more ground than most,we lost them today for over 2 hours,i found them still hunting and leashed the dopey feckers,ive hunted the same ground 4 times this year ,this fecking nugget left his digging crew at home to keep company with me and cannot keep his yappy lips shut mentioning the fact that an 11 month old Beddy mongrel was possibly the best mutt in attendance.The only thing i know is what i know,educate me einstein.

1 minute ago, morton said:

Im all for a little education,ive spent this weekend in the company of a terrierman that would hold his own anywhere,the folk that know me know him and thats all thats needed to know,his pack hunted for the weekend and covered more ground than most,we lost them today for over 2 hours,i found them still hunting and leashed the dopey feckers,ive hunted the same ground 4 times this year ,this fecking nugget left his digging crew at home to keep company with me and cannot keep his yappy lips shut mentioning the fact that an 11 month old Beddy mongrel was possibly the best mutt in attendance.The only thing i know is what i know,educate me einstein.

What fcuk you want a chocolate watch?🤯

Just now, W. Katchum said:

What fcuk you want a chocolate watch?🤯

Just an empty glass/

3 minutes ago, morton said:

Just an empty glass/

You’ve seen enough empty’s 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

You’ve seen enough empty’s 

Your a pessimist,i see a glass ready to be filled,ive yet to find the mush that could keep mine filled,especially with the prices so far north of Skipton.

16 minutes ago, morton said:

Can i borrow your mate that knows a terrier is clamped tp  a fox at 9ft,seriously folk on here will kiss your arse for the post you put up,reading between the lines an inexperienced terrier entered with an inexperienced owner,at least you had the savvy to look for assistance and i congratulate you for the fact you looked for it,well done mucker,im seriously disappointed you are thankful for another mute terrier,you got a result so fair play.

Inexperienced owner???  So I am guessing u have no ever put ur ear to a hole??? Be surprised with way I can eat, try sticking ur ear to ur mouth, might hear the shite u spout on here.....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Inexperienced owner???  So I am guessing u have no ever put ur ear to a hole??? Be surprised with way I can eat, try sticking ur ear to ur mouth, might hear the shite u spout on here.....

9 foot,if i need to say moer i will,you won,t like it.