Pups first time to ground

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out yesterday for a couple of hours with a mate to stretch the hounds legs, hounds got a very good hound, didn’t miss a beat. Put the fox to ground, mate said the famous words, it’s a handy spot, so I

Couldn’t be happier lads! Although a little deeper than I would have like for his fist day at the office!  Season is starting to take of, we where in a hole with no marking hound this year  and a good

Good stuff for the pup. Pity there’s not more story’s of lads days out put up on here 

Posted Images

Couldn’t be happier lads! Although a little deeper than I would have like for his fist day at the office!  Season is starting to take of, we where in a hole with no marking hound this year  and a good fella on this site sorted me out, couldn’t be more grateful and phoning a guy yesterday heading home for his dinner after working all day and telling him the depth and just turned straight round and phoned the missus and said he won’t be home, there are some real genuine fellas left in this sport! 

• Like 15
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 11:30, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Out yesterday for a couple of hours with a mate to stretch the hounds legs, hounds got a very good hound, didn’t miss a beat. Put the fox to ground, mate said the famous words, it’s a handy spot, so I went for my pup. Soon as I brought him to the earth he was going mad to get of his lead, second I let him of he was gone, give him 10 mins no sign, mate put his ear to the mouth of the hole and could hear him clamped to the fox, I started to locate, heart went in my mouth when I seen 9ft on the box! Phoned a mate for backup! Straight out to us, pup did not let a mute out! Over the moon!! 

E463AA94-68C0-43CD-A181-29032AC0F2BA.jpeg

75EE915B-A4C3-4860-BE79-FFF3140CD950.jpeg

Can i borrow your mate that knows a terrier is clamped tp  a fox at 9ft,seriously folk on here will kiss your arse for the post you put up,reading between the lines an inexperienced terrier entered with an inexperienced owner,at least you had the savvy to look for assistance and i congratulate you for the fact you looked for it,well done mucker,im seriously disappointed you are thankful for another mute terrier,you got a result so fair play.

• Haha 1