I’m done

The day as come I’ve decided to jack in on the hunting life how do I go about deleting my account? I find my self on here daily An leave none the wiser it’s pointless staying on I have little input to add 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

haha   , dont mention  finger up your arse, i had very drunk night  years back with a Jamaican  girl  , went out with  her for a bet with my mates . they all put £fiver each   5 of them  if i take her

Why delete it ? Just don’t come on here and stop attention seeking try Facebook if for attention  👍kettles on hun 😘

the net not real, the real world out there .!  worry about what out there , not on a website .!!

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, poxon said:

The day as come I’ve decided to jack in on the hunting life how do I go about deleting my account? I find my self on here daily An leave none the wiser it’s pointless staying on I have little input to add 

No need to delete your account just in case you ever want to come back on for a nosey round. Will power alone should keep you away if your serious about leaving.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, poxon said:

Why delete it ? Just don’t come on here and stop attention seeking try Facebook if for attention  👍kettles on hun 😘

• Haha 10
37 minutes ago, poxon said:

Once you join here.... you can never truly  leave lol, have a few months off and folks be starting threads asking what became of you........you be back on when your ears are burning😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
39 minutes ago, poxon said:

Just take it as what it is a little light humor ,bit of banter, most things with pinch of salt and some good posts , dont take it to serious or you be hanging from the light  , if that fails just get on the cider 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I’m not here for the attention I just want to know how to delete a account simple as that I’m not really interested in media dog stuff I want any temptation of coming on removed. 

59 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Fb is dog shit as well me old mate dog groups are long gone only one group on there worth being on full of sensible lads/lasses 

40 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

Begging it at its best 😂

Begging for help to delete that’s all. But think I’ll survive hopefully without begging for a nice warm glass of coco an a cuddle an being told everything is going to be alright 🤣😂