I’m done

4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Thought about it mate but need the phone for work 

Ffs for someone that's apparently leaving you ain't doing a good job of it on your first day ??. Deleting your account will only stop you contributing you can still read as a guest.

• Haha 4

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

haha   , dont mention  finger up your arse, i had very drunk night  years back with a Jamaican  girl  , went out with  her for a bet with my mates . they all put £fiver each   5 of them  if i take her

Why delete it ? Just don’t come on here and stop attention seeking try Facebook if for attention  ?kettles on hun ?

the net not real, the real world out there .!  worry about what out there , not on a website .!!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Just take it as what it is a little light humor ,bit of banter, most things with pinch of salt and some good posts , dont take it to serious or you be hanging from the light  , if that fails just get on the cider ?

It’s all of it big rob I’m just done with the inter web dog talking crack I’ve met some real quality lads/lasses in this game over the internet in my time I’ve made hopefully some friends for life but just feel the time is right for me to stop chatting shit on the internet an just get on with it with out being on the internet winding everyone up the times just right for me to enjoy my dogs now. the question was a 100% genuine as it comes asking for help to delete it ain’t that I need a cuddle or any shit like that because I’m thin skinned or out 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Ffs for someone that's apparently leaving you ain't doing a good job of it on your first day ??. Deleting your account will only stop you contributing you can still read as a guest.

I’m doing a poor job at it I know ?but even contributing would be a start but I’m not as clever as your self how do I delete the account? 

1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

f**k me mate , come on mun your bringing it on yourself , just dont come on here FFS and take a man the f**k up pill 

I know Ron I’m just a nosy barstuard the temptation to come on here is like a drug addiction it’s self I’m a weak man that suffers from the temptation of the addiction ??????