Lost, but not lost. I need a filling system

14 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

To which, mine invariably replies "On the side...."

I reply "On the side of what ?"...........aaaaaand, we're digging the trenches, ready for the next domestic !

Yes mate..."on the side"....that is the staple reply...then I'm ignored when I'm shouting up the stairs "what side..."

Everything seems to constitute being a side, the table, arm.of a chair, kitchen worktop.....even the f***ing floor I reckon...

Lol..."the side"....it must be every man's dreaded answer when asking where something is...lol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me I’ve had nights where i couldn’t find my house ? .......

If I can't find something it because she's put it some where and she doesn't know where she put it. Once doing the light in the kitchen, went to reach for the screwdriver I was using, gone. I haven't

Any of you guy been looking for you glasses only to find you got them on or you've pushed them up on top of your head? Cheers Arry

Just been into shop to get a packet of crisps and some wrapping paper for wife’s birthday present......only 2 things....that’s all I needed......came out with the crisps and a bottle of lemon Fanta (don’t often see it so was well happy).......driving down road and thinking to myself, “right, will wrap the present when I get in “.......hang on......??????

30 minutes ago, bell said:

Just been into shop to get a packet of crisps and some wrapping paper for wife’s birthday present......only 2 things....that’s all I needed......came out with the crisps and a bottle of lemon Fanta (don’t often see it so was well happy).......driving down road and thinking to myself, “right, will wrap the present when I get in “.......hang on......??????

Hope the wife likes the unwrapped crisps for her birthday what flavour did you get her??

• Like 1