Lost, but not lost. I need a filling system

The other night in the mountains I put my head torch down while collecting firewood in the woods.... yep fuucking forgot where I put it lol! luckily my mate had a spare.

Once forgot I'd left the dog outside a shop, got my shit and left him there for about 10mins until I realised :laugh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc me I’ve had nights where i couldn’t find my house ? .......

If I can't find something it because she's put it some where and she doesn't know where she put it. Once doing the light in the kitchen, went to reach for the screwdriver I was using, gone. I haven't

Any of you guy been looking for you glasses only to find you got them on or you've pushed them up on top of your head? Cheers Arry

I used a phone box and left my wallet with about 6 hundred on the shelf bit. Walked a couple hundred yards before remembering it. Ran back to find it still there intact. Lucky day for me. Some years ago now so the money would have been more like 1000 at today's prices.

19 hours ago, Arry said:

Any of you guy been looking for you glasses only to find you got them on or you've pushed them up on top of your head?

Cheers Arry

I was in countrywide last year picking up something for my chainsaw, a bloke was browsing through the chains and asked for my help selecting the right one for his machine, I replied I,m really sorry mate but have no glasses so can't read the labels you,ll have to ask the staff, I got outside jumped in the van and staring back at me were my glasses sat on top my bounce, he must have thought what a dick, and yesterday after completing a big hack off and re render job on a large house I spent the morning cleaning the windows and pressure washing around the property to make sure it was all left clean and tidy, all done by 2pm went to the bank to sort out the lads wages and pay some bills then off home for an early day, suddenly realised my brand new karcher pressure washers was left stood in the middle of the path after I,d rolled up the leads and hose I,d forgot all about it, patted myself on the back for a job well done and left ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Worst I’ve seen was my mate after a days Ferreting got back to the trucks for a natter I pulled away he started then stopped ... got out and unhooked his dogs who he had tied to the tow hitch of his truck ... lucky dogs that day .........

7 minutes ago, socks said:

Worst I’ve seen was my mate after a days Ferreting got back to the trucks for a natter I pulled away he started then stopped ... got out and unhooked his dogs who he had tied to the tow hitch of his truck ... lucky dogs that day .........

Wayyyy too easy to do. Makes me anxious frankly. I try to completely avoid doing it because I'll guarantee one day I'll forget. It'd be f***ing sickening.

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I walked out to motor an put me wellies down on path to open motor, got to river bank an realised has no wellies in motor, got home few hours later an there on pavement outside house was me wellies? 

got new iPhone. Went to shop an bought meself a case, drove to work an started me shift, was in feeding the calf’s an me phone rang, pulled it out me pocket an dropped it. Screen smashed ☹️Got back in car end a shift an new case was still on passenger seat?

sent phone away to get fixed, put me super dooper fancy case straight on it an went ferretin, finished day off an loading motor, missus phoned an I told her I’d phone her back, got in motor an half way home realises I had no phone,only left it on roof an drove away. Drove round same lanes for bout an hour after to find it, no chance☹️ ? some days if I never laughed I’d greet like a wee lassie??

That's nothing !

My sister -in- law is proper scatty and absent minded..........annoys the feck out of me.  She bought a new phone and lost it before she got out of the shop ! 

• Haha 1
On 11/10/2018 at 17:53, sid g said:

car keys are my worst thing .. times I cant find em I was looking for them the other day while I had em in my hand ?

Went on the piss on Sat night, watched Gazza rambling on couldn't understand a word so got paro... I'd driven into town, left the car to pick up the next day... come late afternoon said to the Mrs better get the car...I'm f****d if I could find the keys...she rang the taxi firm that dropped me home...No good...so left car there till Monday (without a hangover I might have a plan)....Monday morning I find them, wedged under the chest of drawers (my drunken, stumbling undressing saw to that).....No parking charge on a Sunday...starts 8am Monday....f***ing parking ticket when I finally get there 

Phone, car keys and wallet is a daily occurrence....she's sick of me shouting to her "where's my......." lol

2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Went on the piss on Sat night, watched Gazza rambling on couldn't understand a word so got paro... I'd driven into town, left the car to pick up the next day... come late afternoon said to the Mrs better get the car...I'm f****d if I could find the keys...she rang the taxi firm that dropped me home...No good...so left car there till Monday (without a hangover I might have a plan)....Monday morning I find them, wedged under the chest of drawers (my drunken, stumbling undressing saw to that).....No parking charge on a Sunday...starts 8am Monday....f***ing parking ticket when I finally get there 

Phone, car keys and wallet is a daily occurrence....she's sick of me shouting to her "where's my......." lol

To which, mine invariably replies "On the side...."

I reply "On the side of what ?"...........aaaaaand, we're digging the trenches, ready for the next domestic !

• Haha 2

I've just realised my 16 year old daughter, seriously is a cnut :laugh:

I said what do you want to eat. She says pizza. So I said here's me card love, go grab me this and what you want..... ensue a fuucking argument about how I don't want to walk to the pizza place (very Catalan owners ;) )with her.. 

I say well bollocks, give me my card. She says... what card!

just like her mum :laugh:

I forget why you posted this.

All of this sounds very familiar.  What I get is some random sort of question in reply. ..I'm standing at the shoe rack ... do you know where my shoes are . Reply.... in the cupboard.   .... what. .... which cupboard.  .....   the one that you put them in.   Well which one is that ? .... the one that you put them in....       KILL

And this guessing game goes on. I don't know if the Mrs is playing a game or the fairies are moving things around. why the F would I be looking on the shoe rack if I  had put the shoes in a cupboard somewhere. I don't have this problem with stuff out in the garage or shed and that might have been out there for days to years.

I THINK THAT I MIGHT START A GAME BY PUTTING HER STUFF IN DIFFERENT PLACES AND GIVING HER STUPID ANSWERS. JUST FOR SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2