Got another new bit ?

Got a lovely phone call today saying that my farmer mate recommended me for the pest control on a 220 acre farm, mainly corvid and pigeon but a bit of rabbits and fox if I want to but they are no bother, it backs onto a tree plantation that is just one massive roost, I’ve been and had a look today and there should be a few good days to be had here, I’m not sure how I’m going to fit it in but it’s to good to turn down

711F6647-CE92-442E-B25D-0BEDBE8AA687.jpeg

672E5830-9AAC-494B-950C-713D0303733B.jpeg

8DF7EDB7-B2D8-430E-B1E4-542201732523.jpeg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Rabid said:

Should be some good decoying on that when it starts showing through, has it been drilled yet as that's usually a good day as well.

Yeah, the main field that backs onto the wood has been drilled in wheat and it’s just coming through the crows are on that now there’s another field that’s in rape and it’s surrounded by a tree line so that should be good for the pigeons as it gets colder and to top it off there’s a good head of beast in the two grass fields in the centre that are full of crows picking through the pats, I feel a sickie coming on ??

• Haha 2

So I popped in to the new spot for an hour this afternoon for a few bangs, was ment to be working but the amount of birds moving around was to much to resist, managed 13 jack’s and 3 woodies just walking the edge of the plantation, the lads were on with drilling a grass field and the crows were all over it, so I really need a day off to give it my full attention ?

• Like 5

Yeah, they do spoil the view a bit, when you are at the bottom of the farm you could be in the middle of nowhere, then you look up at them and realise you are 10 minuets from Middlesbrough ☹️ The only thing worse than been 10 minuets from Middlesbrough is been 5 minuets from Middlesbrough ? after that you are in Middlesbrough and that’s an other level of misery 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

They haven’t done a very good job on the repairs, you could do bus tours around the place, it is in ruins, it took the Egyptians a couple of thousand years for there ruins the people from Middlesbrough manage it in a couple of decades ?