It has come

glad its arrived :thumbs: some things are worth the wait!

jimmy and Sean saw a laminate wildcat the other day and fell for it, think they were both shocked when I said its not for me... id have the new mk11 synthetic in a heartbeat!

have to be .25 fac though. ... its only a matter of time:yes:

happy hunting

28 minutes ago, si brown said:

glad its arrived :thumbs: some things are worth the wait!

jimmy and Sean saw a laminate wildcat the other day and fell for it, think they were both shocked when I said its not for me... id have the new mk11 synthetic in a heartbeat!

have to be .25 fac though. ... its only a matter of time:yes:

happy hunting

The wildcat might be coming to mine, .25 fac, very tempted,  stunning laminate stock, left handed & I thought it was a bargain

20181006_125045.jpg

20181006_125121.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Well its here   , just picked up after waiting just over 2 months for the FX Crown synthetic .22 FAC 

Will set it up tonight and see what it can do :boogy:

Looking forward to hearing how you rate it, I've been considering getting one for a while.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

The wildcat might be coming to mine, .25 fac, very tempted,  stunning laminate stock, left handed & I thought it was a bargain

20181006_125045.jpg

20181006_125121.jpg

it'll be perfect for you, ive never seen a left handed one before and didn't even know It could be done!

the thing I like about the synthetic is your hands dont freeze off on winter rat bashing sessions, and you can wipe cow shit of them easily 

• Like 2

Well all my hopes and dreams of fac and sgc are gone after what my son did

at our home

so iv called it a day im not putting in for them now

no point in it .

have fun lads and enjoy

im done

any one for a nice photon

and nv range finder

atvblads its been fun :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

3 hours ago, villaman said:

Trouble with laminate stock if you do ding it very hard to repair  . Like Si said synthetic wipe over job done and if it does get dinged then its cheaper to by another one  

Ive put a ding in my r10 laminate stock, wounded,small ding but it's still there,is there a way of repairing it? 

2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Well all my hopes and dreams of fac and sgc are gone after what my son did

at our home

so iv called it a day im not putting in for them now

no point in it .

have fun lads and enjoy

im done

any one for a nice photon

and nv range finder

atvblads its been fun :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Sounds like a nightmare mate..... 

Which photon is it as I'm looking for one now I've sold the nitesite.... 

15 hours ago, vizlauk said:

20181006_125045.jpg

Looking at this with the eye of a Pest Controller, you got/had an ant problem?

Hang on big fella.............................YOU DO NOT JUST HANG UP YOUR GLOVES. I know what you and Nicola have been going through Jimmy and you KNOW you have our very best wishes in this matter BUT you NEED to have a release from the pressure mate and shooting with Ethan and Sean, Simon, Allan etc is what has kept you sane so for heavens sake don't throw in the towel.

I have not been in exactly the same place as you mate but not far away with my own son and the thing is, you and hopefully they, will come through this, please believe me Jimmy, it gets better but takes time and a whole load of heartache but it will happen.

Stick with the sub 12 for the time being and lets not forget, it has served you proud for many many years and I know you have your heart set on fac etc as you have both seen others in our group going that route and actually experienced how good they are BUT in time Jimmy it may still be possible..

Just listen to uncle Phil and don't jump into a rash decision based on your current state of mind my friend, I promise it will get better mate.

Phil  

• Like 8

Ditto to Phil, Jimmy.

I too have had to see similar and luckily is better now.

Stay with the sport and your mates.

Anyway sub 12 ft/lb hunting takes far more skill and field craft than a recoiless  air cannon  :tongue2::rofl:

I`ll get my coat on the way out. :laugh:

atb  Mark.

• Haha 1

Sorry Mitch, this got a bit hijacked by me earlier mate. Looking forward to seeing the beasty and getting your feedback. Only seen the laminated stock which looked fantastic but perhaps not always practical around a farm, very pretty though.

Try to get hold of some AA Field Heavy pellets 18gr, hit very hard in fac but not so easy to get hold of. If you want to try some, let me know.

https://www.jsramsbottom.com/products/pellets-.22-air-arms/aadh22552-air-arms-diablo-field-heavy-pellets-[.22][5.52mm][250].html

Phil