Donk boards

Hello all, Has anyone got much experience using donk boards? Ive got some paddocks with large, well established hedgerows with stock fencing both sides. Its a bloody nightmare having to get the secateurs out, cut my way through, then thread the longnets through, using bits of branches etc twiddled through the lines around the fencing to keep them up. I was wondering if donk boards could make my life fair easier?? Slide them through, so it will push the bunnies in to the longnets? 

I was thinking the hedgerows are about 8ft wide, if I got two 4ft boards and put them through the hedge in a v shape, there would be more chance they would push out the hedge, rather than have a straight board and then turning back

• Like 2

Use them quite often and they work very well if you have a busher in the hedge pushing them or even a lurcher that’s tight to the hedge waiting to strike at the rabbit ... make them panick and they make silly mistakes .......

• Like 1

Well I haven’t got a dog, it’s not fair for me to leave it on it’s own while I’m at work. The rabbits all bolt really hard at this permission, one hit the long net a few days ago and done a somersault and flipped over the net. Low flying rabbit!