Never used ouzo, I don’t think it would be strong enough, ( and I don’t think I could cope with pheasants hammered on ouzo ?) last year used a liquid carp bait additive and that was very strong but I wasn’t happy with the way it coated the wheat, this year we are back on the good old bird puller powder?

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 20:45, rickysdaystate said:

Has anyone tried using a cheap bottle of ouzo mixed with there feed? If so what are the results like

Am I losing the plot, all sorts of additives are/can be used, but what exactly would be the purpose of Ouzo, other than the obvious!?

..…………………………………….

Made me chuckle, I ran this though ieSpell spell checker before posting and it highlighted rickysdaystate giving an alternative of Castrated! :laugh::thumbs:

49 minutes ago, Deker said:

Am I losing the plot, all sorts of additives are/can be used, but what exactly would be the purpose of Ouzo, other than the obvious!?

..…………………………………….

Made me chuckle, I ran this though ieSpell spell checker before posting and it highlighted rickysdaystate giving an alternative of Castrated! :laugh::thumbs:

I seen someone else’s post it not so long back, believe it might be on another forum. I had never heard of it before, but the person who posted swore by it...hence why I asked the question if other people have tried this method.i my self use bird puller like stavross in the first post 

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2018 at 08:26, shovel leaner said:

All the birds I used to “pull “ preferred Bacardi and coke .” Oh who am I kidding “  they preferred white lightning cider or meths . 

Sounds like the birds i know LOl 

• 5 months later...
On 10/10/2018 at 14:57, rickysdaystate said:

I seen someone else’s post it not so long back, believe it might be on another forum. I had never heard of it before, but the person who posted swore by it...hence why I asked the question if other people have tried this method.i my self use bird puller like stavross in the first post 

Probably got pheasants so piśsed they were staggering about & couldn't wander off to neighbours!

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
On 10/10/2018 at 14:57, rickysdaystate said:

It’s not the ouzo they want it’s the aninseed pulls them and holds them well they love the stuff