Free to a good home

3 hours ago, Str said:

No I don’t know them personally but from what you have said there a first class twat if there getting rid of a dog because there’s no game to chase,surly not every rabbit in the area has f****d off in the last 16 month,it’s just a lame excuse unless you know different?.

Dont know what area your from bud but i can assure you that in some areas Absolutely no rabbits I know this from personal experience unfortunately the last four or five outings ive not seen a single rabbit on any of my permission!!! I got three lurchers here 1 retired old age 1 early retired due to injuries &1 very frustated. I make regular trips up northto 2 good mates just to get her & me some runs. So if you got plenty your a lucky man. Atb

• Like 3
3 hours ago, socks said:

I don’t know the fella as i said he is a mate of a mate and where he is game is very bleak ... he has also had a major back operation so can’t drive far so the dog can stay with him and do fukc all or get a chance at a working life with somebody else ........

Probably fcuked his back after laying all that paving under dog. My back was fcuked last time I done that I don't get back trouble.?

12 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

A genuine dog looked after by someone tidy id say?reminds me of an old bitch spider i had looks wise.... Got her from a proper nugget ?

Alas most of the dog world Is like this Dan , you can count the good lads on one hand .

12 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Dont know what area your from bud but i can assure you that in some areas Absolutely no rabbits I know this from personal experience unfortunately the last four or five outings ive not seen a single rabbit on any of my permission!!! I got three lurchers here 1 retired old age 1 early retired due to injuries &1 very frustated. I make regular trips up northto 2 good mates just to get her & me some runs. So if you got plenty your a lucky man. Atb

Same round here, they really do just disappear. The odd survivors need leaving alone to breed but the mongs can't help themselves and catch the last couple.

• Like 5
57 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Alas most of the dog world Is like this Dan , you can count the good lads on one hand .

Looks a genuine offer to me Ron, could easily of put a price on it and sold to the highest bidder.. If i didnt have young dogs here id of been interested in her,i could do with something for the rabbits, saying that mind, they thin on the ground this season where i knock about?

58 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Looks a genuine offer to me Ron, could easily of put a price on it and sold to the highest bidder.. If i didnt have young dogs here id of been interested in her,i could do with something for the rabbits, saying that mind, they thin on the ground this season where i knock about?

Sorry not this guy , the guy you had your bitch of you called a nugget 

• Like 1