Foxpack 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day out with mate who shepherds on a fell , he had been seeing good few foxes about , first spot we struck 2 close to each other , one made good his escape using a river bank to his advantage, gun cou

Day started off wet , nothing in first few spots and was ready to throw towel in . But decided to do a shore line full of whinny patches etc , wind was howling off the sea and I didn’t have much hope

Posted Images

First time in a long time ,we failed to find old Charlie boy today ,although we had a couple of lads couldn't do today due to family commitments, so only a couple out ,upside is that we have acquired a lot more permission today with a big estate ,happy days 20181230_100253.jpg.d79da7b1fdcd80cec03de0bf488db488.jpg20181230_095343.jpg.a3a25397dbe4935fd90ae44e74ccafeb.jpg

20181230_095345.jpg

• Like 7

Life's to short lads like you said common interest. Both passionate about are bushing dogs. I'd love to post some of my outings but you never know who's watching. I put 3 up 5 mins from my house yesterday first time I've been there carn't beat the sound of the hounds love it...Alb for rest of the season lads

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 5
20 hours ago, FKOF said:

Life's to short lads like you said common interest. Both passionate about are bushing dogs. I'd love to post some of my outings but you never know who's watching. I put 3 up 5 mins from my house yesterday first time I've been there carn't beat the sound of the hounds love it...Alb for rest of the season lads

Ok ,who are you really ,and what have you done with FKOF ?

• Haha 2
21 hours ago, FKOF said:

I'm the same would love to post about outings with pics and write up its not worth the hassle thou with all thieving c**t robbing dogs over here.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mighty celt said:

I'm the same would love to post about outings with pics and write up its not worth the hassle thou with all thieving c**t robbing dogs over here.

I understand your fears about dog thieves  but a few pics of your dogs in the middle of a field would take some tracing to your back door wouldn’t it? Or am I a bit slack when it comes to technology.

• Like 1