Beware - scam hunting website

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lovely thread but I,m off on me holidays now in me new Bmer with me new passport, atvb Robert ???

how does this work? Do i send the Bino's to Robert Burleigh? or can i just make a cash donation,forgotten how these scams work?

If it was someone who I liked was scammed from them , I’d make the effort to drive the nearly 20 miles ,  but I can think of Better things to do with my time an a gallon of diesel ?

Posted Images

18 hours ago, ginger beard said:

You need to be on something to want to exist there.

Have spent quite a bit of time in and around Blandford found it a lovely little town and the surrounding countryside is alive with deer, hares and the odd big cat what more could any countryman want ? 

• Like 2
Just now, Astanley said:

I like Wimborne and Blandford ,and the area around ,Shapwick is my favourite place in the world .

Shapwick...now i'm being serious..houses more f****d up b*****ds then you'll ever want to meet.that private boarding school isn't exactly a private boarding school more of a school for the most disturbed thick f****d up naughty teenagers around.

My best mate and son's godfather went there.?

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Shapwick...now i'm being serious..houses more f****d up b*****ds then you'll ever want to meet.that private boarding school isn't exactly a private boarding school more of a school for the most disturbed thick f****d up naughty teenagers around.

My best mate and son's godfather went there.?

No private school in shapwick  , not what I know of but one in spetisbury which is about 3 miles away 

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 09:55, electrolific said:

Robert Burleigh

Robert Burleigh runs a bid shoot in north Dorset 

The address in Wimborne is a office which  shooting training use to work from, he was a ex marine  

My local rfd knows nothing about another gun shop in Wimborne