Beware - scam hunting website

6 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I don't get all this online identity theft thing.

What was wrong with rummaging through dustbins ?

And that's why we are a bit vulnerable mate, my misses struggles with being rude to people were as I excel at it, as a consiquence   We have had our gas and electricity suppliers changed without my knowledge ( after she was stopped for a few minutes chat by a lovely young girl in the street) and had to change all her bank details and Amazon accounts after giving far to much information to the lovely foreign gentleman on the phone, it's a sad side of the modern world everyone is after what little you have and being a bit older and not understanding how things work plus your more likely to have a bit of disposable income makes our generation the ideal candidate for a bit of ID theft or card fraud ??

• Like 2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lovely thread but I,m off on me holidays now in me new Bmer with me new passport, atvb Robert ???

how does this work? Do i send the Bino's to Robert Burleigh? or can i just make a cash donation,forgotten how these scams work?

If it was someone who I liked was scammed from them , I’d make the effort to drive the nearly 20 miles ,  but I can think of Better things to do with my time an a gallon of diesel ?

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Greyman said:

And that's why we are a bit vulnerable mate, my misses struggles with being rude to people were as I excel at it, as a consiquence   We have had our gas and electricity suppliers changed without my knowledge ( after she was stopped for a few minutes chat by a lovely young girl in the street) and had to change all her bank details and Amazon accounts after giving far to much information to the lovely foreign gentleman on the phone, it's a sad side of the modern world everyone is after what little you have and being a bit older and not understanding how things work plus your more likely to have a bit of disposable income makes our generation the ideal candidate for a bit of ID theft or card fraud ??

You've got a point there !

Not really a problem for us, though. The good Lady has fibromyalgia, which bring about tremendous memory problems, among other issues - hence, she can't remember passwords, card numbers etc (or where she's put my stuff !) - "so it's probably better if I keep them safe, love.".

Which means it's all down to me.........and you have to get up early to catch me out !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Just because your paranoid doesn’t mean their not out to get you ?

But you would stand a really good chance of survival with nothing more than a catty or an air rifle, I,ve been shooting pigeons since childhood just in case, never found them to contain much software even after a thorough strip search ??

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

But you would stand a really good chance of survival with nothing more than a catty or an air rifle, I,ve been shooting pigeons since childhood just in case, never found them to contain much software even after a thorough strip search ??

image.jpeg

That was it’s self destruct on discovery program ?

• Haha 3

Think the yanks might be onto something, this fella was hanging around on my ridge and everytime I went inside, he,d land on my bird table and watch me through the kitchen window, I think I,m more annoyed with myself for not spotting it sooner ????

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Think the yanks might be onto something, this fella was hanging around on my ridge and everytime I went inside, he,d land on my bird table and watch me through the kitchen window, I think I,m more annoyed with myself for not spotting it sooner ????

image.jpeg

good job you took it out in stealth mode.. now you've got to burn it quickly before it sends the hard drive info back to the fbi 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...